PCT Length 4 or 6 weeks?

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Gents what do you believe is the best PCT length with a serm? I read most people will do Nolva for 4 weeks at 20/20/20/20. But is that enough to return hormonal test balance?

I read a good thread once where an experienced guy swore by extending it a further 2 weeks and said his blood work was much better.

Anyone done bloods on 4 weeks or 6 weeks?

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gents what do you believe is the best PCT length with a serm? I read most people will do Nolva for 4 weeks at 20/20/20/20. But is that enough to return hormonal test balance?

I read a good thread once where an experienced guy swore by extending it a further 2 weeks and said his blood work was much better.

Anyone done bloods on 4 weeks or 6 weeks?
I just read about clomid being used as a trt alternative long term and keeping test at a good level so it seems a couple extra weeks would be nothing to worry about and it should only improve recovery

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
PCT is one of those things you can’t really overdo, I do 8 weeks of Clomid when I PCT. Sometimes with a OTC test booster.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nolva takes four weeks to reach peak serum levels so I'd consider that the bare minimum, with six weeks being more fullproof.

Serms aren't good for your health, but at the same time women are prescribed them long term for breast cancer so I doubt the extra two weeks is a huge deal.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
6 weeks weeks sounds like the better number then. I'm not convinced on the high dose and then taper down either. Again from research and blood I've seen other users do, 20mg is enough.

Any thoughts?

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
6 weeks weeks sounds like the better number then. I'm not convinced on the high dose and then taper down either. Again from research and blood I've seen other users do, 20mg is enough.

Any thoughts?
20mg a day from the start. If anything you could go down to 10mg ed or 20mg eod for the last few weeks.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Really depends on the person and situation. Some people bounce back a lot quicker than others. Also depends on your cycle length and how shut down you are etc..