Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Should try CBD for nausea if you haven't already.
I think he said in this thread or his log he can’t use it.

I won’t either, but I know at least a few pro strongmen who use CBD+THC vaporizers religiously for appetite to get their food in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think he said in this thread or his log he can’t use it.

I won’t either, but I know at least a few pro strongmen who use CBD+THC vaporizers religiously for appetite to get their food in.
they don't get tested, or it's approved?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I avoid it because I'm an alcoholic/addict and I don't really like messing with psychoactive substances. I know CBD doesn't do anything for me, I need the THC. I can definitely eat all the things when I'm high! Lol

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Interestingly, MK solved the appetite/nausea problem, but caused unbearable anxiety.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I avoid it because I'm an alcoholic/addict and I don't really like messing with psychoactive substances. I know CBD doesn't do anything for me, I need the THC. I can definitely eat all the things when I'm high! Lol
Yep, that's why I won't ever enjoy weed when on a cut. If I do I can't stop myself from eating everything and anything : }
Interestingly, MK solved the appetite/nausea problem, but caused unbearable anxiety.
I was about to suggest MK earlier, but then saw it was about nausea aswell. Interesting indeed that MK offered help for that too. I feel like MK induced a bit of nausea for me.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
No drug testing in strongman; it’s run what ya brung heads up competition. World’s Strongest Man, the tv show, technically tests for hard rec drugs like coke and meth before the filming during the physical, but that’s it.

It isn’t called World’s Strongest Natural Man lol. Nobody would watch that.
This is why they "snort pre-workout"'. 😂

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No drug testing in strongman; it’s run what ya brung heads up competition. World’s Strongest Man, the tv show, technically tests for hard rec drugs like coke and meth before the filming during the physical, but that’s it.

It isn’t called World’s Strongest Natural Man lol. Nobody would watch that.
didn't know that...i figured they were using but didn't know they were that lax about regulating. i thought it was kinda like the nfl.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
didn't know that...i figured they were using but didn't know they were that lax about regulating. i thought it was kinda like the nfl.
When you can spend millions of dollars on a single player’s contract, you can make them do what you want. When you don’t pay even the professional athletes anything they can possibly live on exclusively, and charge the athletes to compete, they do what they want. Strength sport is about pride and love of the game. Far more than anything like football or soccer could ever be.