Unanswered PCT help

bobby13

Awards
I am going to run my first cycle soon and it is going to be 1-Andro. What is a good PCT for this and where to buy it? Also, is Dermacrine a good idea?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am going to run my first cycle soon and it is going to be 1-Andro. What is a good PCT for this and where to buy it? Also, is Dermacrine a good idea?
You could stack 1 andro and dermacrine. And clomid from maresearch.net is going to be a top notch pct. With or after PCT, you could add in Rebirth and/or Viron from Black Lion Research to further your test/free test levels post PCT.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could stack 1 andro and dermacrine. And clomid from maresearch.net is going to be a top notch pct. With or after PCT, you could add in Rebirth and/or Viron from Black Lion Research to further your test/free test levels post PCT.
Agreed with this that would be a good set up. Either clomid(50/50/25/25) or nolva (20/20/10/10) for a serm.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
^^ I personally ran Clomid at 50/25/25/12.5 after my 1 Andro/ EpiAndro cycle and it worked great. The one mentioned above is probably more effective however, considering 12.5mg barely goes into the vile (if in liquid form) so I’m sure by the time it actually get into the body it’s gone lol. Also, I would make sure you get a product like Andro the Giant and or Dermacrine to aid in keeping your junk alive on cycle. After 4 weeks I was totally limp and had to stop my cycle short.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
. Also, I would make sure you get a product like Andro the Giant and or Dermacrine to aid in keeping your junk alive on cycle. After 4 weeks I was totally limp and had to stop my cycle short.
Neither will help in keeping your "junk" alive on cycle. Only HCG can help with that to an extent.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dermacrine might help with lethargy during the cycle.

My advice, don't do a solely 1-andro cycle. It will just mess with your HPTA and wont do much in terms of results.