PCT help - Unsure where to lean.

TacoShark527

Awards
Im running my 1st ph cycle ever and im running Element Nutrition's - Edge
For those unfamiliar with what it is we got ourselves

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol at 18mg a pill and by my understanding this is infact Epistane.

The bottle says take 3 times a day so i take it at 6am,12pm and 6pm. (cant go wrong at 6 hours apart (amirite?)

My stats are 210lbs 5'11 and about 20%bf. Im stacking this with OEP, CLA, Liquid Carnitine, adreN.O.lyn (cuts), some **** called liver aid made by liverite, Some Wheybolic 60 protein casein protein and Animal Pak (2 packs daily) aside from the other crap i take like my fish oils, and joint health things. As far as training i Lift heavy 4 times a week but i run 2 miles every day. Nutritonally i can do better but i do my best to ingest at least 150+ grams of protein daily and keeping my meals High fat High protein and low carbs.

The only thing i really need to know is what should i go with for my PCT, What should my weekly dosing be if im only running a 4 week cycle of Edge, and why. If someone can help me out it will be much appreciated

mball52

Awards
  • Established
im currently running it too. dont take 3. thats 54mg of epi. too much for your first cycle without assessing your tolerance.

TacoShark527

Awards
im currently running it too. dont take 3. thats 54mg of epi. too much for your first cycle without assessing your tolerance.
****. . . well i been taking it for 2 weeks like that. Should i just lower my doasage for the next 2 weeks to 2 pills a day? and one ... assuming it should look likee this

54/54/32/32/18/18? or just continue at the 54 for the next 2 weeks?

And what are u going to do as far as pct?

mball52

Awards
  • Established
no, decreasing the dosage would be kinda useless. best advice would be to not run it over 3 or 4 weeks at that kinda dose. personally, i'm doing 18/36/36/36/36/36. pct is nolva

TacoShark527

Awards
hey thanks for the feedback. Needed some good input although i guess i could have waited but i didnt plan on running it past 4 weeks at 3 pills a day anyway lol. Besides that how do u plan on running nolva?