PCT for Test E/Anavar

Raider2022

Awards
What is the best PCT method for Test E/Anavar cycle?

I keep seeing HCG, Clomid and Novaldex, are all three for PCT the best way to go at ? What about just Novaldex?

Are all three a better fit for stronger compounds or is that the consensus for all cycles?

Thanks,

BMW4Life

BMW4Life

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think the Hcg, Nolva and Clomid trio is the "ideal", and I get why. Because each does something to bring back normal hormone levels thus optimizing recovery. When I started out I did 10 weeks test only and oral kicker cycles and used the classic 40/40/20/20 Nolva PCT and recovered very well.

Best way is to use bloodwork pre and beyond pct bloods to see how well you recover and respond to each pct.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To me, hCG would be best used on cycle to maintain testicular function. Once your hormones clear, the SERMs will signal LH which makes hCG a little redundant. You can use both SERMs, but most people only do one at a time. You’ll just have to try and see how you do I guess.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Back when I was doing pct still I never liked hcg on cycle but that's probably because my testes always maintained function on there own. But anyways, I use to wait 2 weeks aftery last pin of testosterone and then start hcg @1000iu eod for 10 days, so 5000iu total over 10 days. After those 10 days I would start clomid and go 4 weeks, i have done 50,50,25,25
I've also just done 25 for 4 weeks and I e done similar things with nolva at ,40/20/20/10 and 20/20/20/20

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For me personally when I did PCTs back in the day I always used torem, it always gave me a better recovery. Just 6 weeks of torem and I was good to go.