PCT for Sdrol, NPP, Test, Masteron cycle

• Thread starter Trihardous Maximus
  • Start date
Trihardous Maximus

Trihardous Maximus

Awards
Hey all. I'm going to be starting my cycle soon and need a little enlightenment from the forum.
I plan on doing a 3 month bulk, kickstarting the first month on a superdol x Test Prop stack.
I then will be running the remaining 2
months with NPP, Test Prop, and then add in Masteron prop the last month or so ( will running it the entire 2 months be overkill?)

I'll be taking TUDCA1000mg, NAC1000mg
and PPC 850MG daily(amongst other supps) as well as 2 gallons of water minimum all cycle long (first month at least)
I will be running HCG throughout the entire cycle as well. Should I run an AI and anti Prolactin (arimadex, Nolvadex) while on cycle too or just PCT? Fyi, I am gyno prone and worried about gyno rebound as well. Anyhting else I should add, in your opinion?

Regards, Trihardious

Jaa0023

Awards
Maybe not the mast

So
1-12Test prop
1-4 Sdrol
5-12 NPP

Let’s see what some of the other guys think about what you have planned.

Trihardous Maximus

Trihardous Maximus

Awards
Maybe not the mast

So
1-12Test prop
1-4 Sdrol
5-12 NPP

In regards to the masteron, that's only the "feel good benefits" like erection and libido increase. I don't expect any noticable side gains from it

Jaa0023

Awards
In regards to the masteron, that's only the "feel good benefits" like erection and libido increase. I don't expect any noticable side gains from it
What percent body fat are you?

-how much of each compound are you wanting to use?

-if you are gyno prone you need to have an AI on hand.

- some vouch for HCG... some don’t.

Trihardous Maximus

Trihardous Maximus

Awards
What percent body fat are you?

-how much of each compound are you wanting to use?

-if you are gyno prone you need to have an AI on hand.

- some vouch for HCG... some don’t.
I'm at %15.6 BF, I'll be running clen to cut down to 10% while my supplies get here in a month or so. In regards to dosing, I'll be letting the main compounds (sdrol, NPP)do the heavy lifting and run test at a lower dose as well as the masteron.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes you absolutely need to use an AI, at least a low dose and then adjust accordingly. Npp aromatize pretty agressively so don’t let your levels get out of hands you’ll regret it. I would run something like inhibit-p while you’re on NPP to help keep prolactin under control and I would have caber on hand if you really want to play this smart. I love that you understand npp is your stronger compound and that you should keep test lower than NPP. It’ll greatly help control sides too. I would run Masteron the last 2 months personally.

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Masteron will do much more than that for you in synergy with NPP my friend :) it’s a wonderful mix.

Reactions: Nac
Trihardous Maximus

Trihardous Maximus

Awards
Koi
Yes you absolutely need to use an AI, at least a low dose and then adjust accordingly. Npp aromatize pretty agressively so don’t let your levels get out of hands you’ll regret it. I would run something like inhibit-p while you’re on NPP to help keep prolactin under control and I would have caber on hand if you really want to play this smart. I love that you understand npp is your stronger compound and that you should keep test lower than NPP. It’ll greatly help control sides too. I would run Masteron the last 2 months personally.
Thanks. I'll probably just run and AI and Serm while on cycle and pct with it as well.

Trihardous Maximus

Trihardous Maximus

Awards
Maybe not the mast

So
1-12Test prop
1-4 Sdrol
5-12 NPP

The HCG I'm doing on cycle is to try to keep my balls somewhat awake. I never understood why most people allow them to completely atrophy. With HCG, it's like running a car with with a flat tire. Doesn't run perfectly, but it'll still runs (at least for some time)

Trihardous Maximus

Trihardous Maximus

Awards
My concern with arimadex is that maybe it will be too potent? I don't want to completely get rid of estrogen otherwise my libido and muscle gains will be off. I'm just wondering of arimistane will be powerfull enough for this cycle? It's way harsher as far as I've heard

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My concern with arimadex is that maybe it will be too potent? I don't want to completely get rid of estrogen otherwise my libido and muscle gains will be off. I'm just wondering of arimistane will be powerfull enough for this cycle? It's way harsher as far as I've heard
F4ck no, don't use arimistane, you for sure need arimidex or aromasin.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s only too potent if you take too much man. What’s your npp and test dosage?

Trihardous Maximus

Trihardous Maximus

Awards
It’s only too potent if you take too much man. What’s your npp and test dosage?
NPP will be started at 400mg weekly, no more than 600mg
Testosterone I plan on starting at 300mg and increase according with a max of 350mg

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
NPP will be started at 400mg weekly, no more than 600mg
Testosterone I plan on starting at 300mg and increase according with a max of 350mg
On a dosing like this no way on earth is .50 of arimidex every day you inject going to kill your estrogen. If anything it’s simply not going to be enough.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like this cycle bro, in agreement with comments above, especially @Mathb33

personally I’d go exem over adex but both work, absolutely don’t just use arimistane as @Rebuild said. Obviously if your gyno prone and you know how you react to test then you can start the ai from the off, personally I like to monitor for sides and dose accordingly, I find exem works quick and I can let my estro sit as high as possible, just bringing it down a little when the first signs of gyno appear. Of course bloods around week 3 would be useful to know for sure where you are at.

doses look nice. I’d have caber on hand. Inhibit p won’t do enough if you start lactating but your plan should minimise some of the NPP sides.

HCG on cycle is a good move imo. I didn’t run in for 6 months (was blasting and cruising) as I knew I was on for a long time and wasn’t bothered about fertility etc, recently decided to wake the boys up and 5,000 iu over a 10 day spell followed by 500 iu a week has done a sterling job.

I’d like to follow the log on this if you do one. Was similar to my bulk over last Xmas (4 months test, deca, sdrol kicker and var finisher)

Trihardous Maximus

Trihardous Maximus

Awards

personally I’d go exem over adex but both work, absolutely don’t just use arimistane as @Rebuild said. Obviously if your gyno prone and you know how you react to test then you can start the ai from the off, personally I like to monitor for sides and dose accordingly, I find exem works quick and I can let my estro sit as high as possible, just bringing it down a little when the first signs of gyno appear. Of course bloods around week 3 would be useful to know for sure where you are at.

doses look nice. I’d have caber on hand. Inhibit p won’t do enough if you start lactating but your plan should minimise some of the NPP sides.

HCG on cycle is a good move imo. I didn’t run in for 6 months (was blasting and cruising) as I knew I was on for a long time and wasn’t bothered about fertility etc, recently decided to wake the boys up and 5,000 iu over a 10 day spell followed by 500 iu a week has done a sterling job.

I’d like to follow the log on this if you do one. Was similar to my bulk over last Xmas (4 months test, deca, sdrol kicker and var finisher)
Thank you for the input. Much appreciated ,bro. yes, I'll definitely share my results on the forum. I plan on documenting my results on video as well. I also plan on running mk 677 and yk11 on high experimental doses as well while on cycle, as detailed by Tony Huge and his expiremtents. Can't go wrong with carderine as well for the cholesterol.

Trihardous Maximus

Trihardous Maximus

Awards

What does would you run the
Masteron and shat range? All I have to sorry about now is my gera being legit. As for the superdol, I hope bahemoth labz is legit...

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I’m really glad to have read this because I’m running almost the same cycle now (just started). I’ve been looking around at NPP doses and also the test:NPP ratios that people are running. I’m a firm believer in lower test levels when running stronger compounds- mind as well let the NPP speak for itself (and not have to compete with higher test levels at the receptor sites.

Your dosing looks pretty much like what I’m planning on running. I kicked off with SD @ 10mg Ed (wk1-4)... and will phase in NPP at week 3 on. SD is a ridiculous compound I’m on day 5 and already up 8 lbs ... obv water and glycogen but it translates to immediate strength gains. If you run a log I’ll be along for the ride!

Ps- what’s the general consensus here on using prami or caber with NPP? Of course it’s on hand, but at doses of 400mg/wk do most people end up using it? I’ve heard proper AI dosing can help alleviate whatever prolactin based sides that could arise...?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JG93 Post Cycle Therapy 9
Post Cycle Therapy 2
Anabolics 9
wrxwhit Post Cycle Therapy 36
Post Cycle Therapy 4