PCT for prohormones

Jricefrank

Awards
I just got off an 8 week cycle of an oral PH stack (4-Andro & 1-Andro) and I'm on a 7-day cleanse decycle along with a PCT. I am anxious to hop on another prohormone (Methyl-1). Can I get away with a one week PCT or should I run it for 4 weeks or more?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dare I ask what your pct consists of??

Chasingtails

Awards
Lol a cleanse decycle? Sounds like you have all your postcycle needs taken care of. I’d recommend fasting from all protein for a few weeks and just drinking cold pressed juices to get all the toxins out. Also, lifting during this cleanse will interfere with results, so I wouldn’t advise it.

Also, no. Hell no. Why in the world did you do a cycle without already knowing the answers to these questions.

Also also: time on + PCT = time off cycle

Jricefrank

Awards
Fenugreek, (Androst 3, 5-dien-7, 17-dione) , D-aspartic acid, Saw Palmetto, and Diindolylmethane.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And not a SERM in sight.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fenugreek, (Androst 3, 5-dien-7, 17-dione) , D-aspartic acid, Saw Palmetto, and Diindolylmethane.
Oh wow, honestly don’t know where to start. You have a AI and some **** that doesn’t do anything for pct, your asking if 1 week would be enough (standard if you research any log on here is 4 weeks) and it sounds like you think after pct you can start another cycle?

Bro honestly you needed a serm, you need to let your body return to homeostasis after pct (standard is time on cycle plus pct equals time off - unless your getting bloods to confirm everything is back to normal but even then you’d want that sort of break).

All I can suggest is get some nolva and clomid and spend a lot more time researching before ****ing with your hormones some more

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You need to do way more research before considering another cycle bruv

Chasingtails

Awards
Just out of curiosity, what was the full layout of the cycle? I looked up your post history and came across one where you said you ran 4 andro for 6 or 8 weeks and 1 andro for 2 to 4 weeks. I’d imagine that results were less than ideal seeing how 1 andro is the mass gainer between those and it takes about 4 weeks to show any effects.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just got off an 8 week cycle of an oral PH stack (4-Andro & 1-Andro) and I'm on a 7-day cleanse decycle along with a PCT. I am anxious to hop on another prohormone (Methyl-1). Can I get away with a one week PCT or should I run it for 4 weeks or more?
PCT for prohormones is the same as PCT for steroids, what your running is not a PCT, no, 1 week of PCT will do nothing, there's no such thing as a cleanse, finally you should probably stop messing around with hormones as you have no clue to what you're doing

Jricefrank

Awards
I was simply looking to hear if anyone has been okay after running a 1 week PCT. Check the picture, that's at 20 years old, I'd say I'm doing all right for myself. Don't assume I don't have a clue buddy.
IMG_2550.PNG

Chasingtails

Awards
Lol “I look great, so I’m fine”

Keep on truckin friend, no one here knows what they are talking about. Throw some m1a in on your next cruise and you’ll be golden

Chasingtails

Awards
Also, forgot to add...you’re younger than 21. So, after you read about how to do a proper pct, kindly refrain from posting until next year

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only thing I noticed was the size of your calves. Stop by the training forum and see if they can help you with that.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A year or 2 from now when your crank stops working because of your reckless unknowing of hormones and how to properly recover and rest between cycles you can start a new thread asking how to get a boner

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh, so posting pictures of a person (who we cant even be sure is actually you) makes you a rocket scientist, huh? You don’t know what you’re doing, end of the story pal. Take advice from the people trying to help you and quit pretending you know your stuff when you don’t.

Jricefrank

Awards
First off. I have a number of ways of proving that’s me and I wouldn’t waste time posting pictures of someone else. Also, I appreciated the responses from people trying to help, it was when someone tried to question me critically is when I flipped a switch.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First off. I have a number of ways of proving that’s me and I wouldn’t waste time posting pictures of someone else. Also, I appreciated the responses from people trying to help, it was when someone tried to question me critically is when I flipped a switch.
My advice: Use a serm for pct. Clomid or nolva, dosages vary on the individuals preference. Take proper time off; general time off protocol is time on+pct=time off, but I’d say to wait even longer to play it safe. Some people will take 1 month to return back to baseline, others will take multiple months, even upwards of a year. Cycling on and off without allowing our body to return to normal would basically make it very likely to put your body into a permanent state of suppression. You can also get bloodwork a few months post-pct to see if your body is ready for another cycle.

Jricefrank

Awards
Awesome, thank you for the advice my friend. That answer was all I was asking for!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was simply looking to hear if anyone has been okay after running a 1 week PCT. Check the picture, that's at 20 years old, I'd say I'm doing all right for myself. Don't assume I don't have a clue buddy. View attachment 158917
What’s frustrating is that if that’s you at 20 (having only taken a few andros (you clearly have some good genetics, an ability to train hard and recover well.

You’ve obviously put the work in bro but your risking ****ing yourself up by not researching any of this stuff before you started.

Take some time to look into it properly as you could achieve some great results.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I could care less about your pictures, I'm not sure why anyone would care. It doesn't change the fact that you don't understand how hormones work and in the long run your going to do some serious damage to yourself