PCT for Ostarine only cycle?

B

BritBruh

Awards
hey guys

so I'm currently 2 weeks into a 6 week ostarine cycle at 25mg ED, and I was wondering what kind of PCT would be optimal after the cycle? and if it would be worth running any test boosters during the cycle to help mitigate libido loss, suppression etc?
some people have said an OTC PCT would suffice, whereas others say a SERM is necessary.

height: 180cm
weight: 181lbs
bf%: 10-11

any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated

A

also76

Awards
Search tool mate, this gets asked all the time. Mostly mixed responses as well, some say serm is needed others will say OTC is fine. I'd run a low dose serm like nolva 20/20/10/10 along with OTC but have never run an osta cycle myself. Good luck with the cycle bruh

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
hey guys

so I'm currently 2 weeks into a 6 week ostarine cycle at 25mg ED, and I was wondering what kind of PCT would be optimal after the cycle? and if it would be worth running any test boosters during the cycle to help mitigate libido loss, suppression etc?
some people have said an OTC PCT would suffice, whereas others say a SERM is necessary.

height: 180cm
weight: 181lbs
bf%: 10-11

any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated
IMO a SERM is an absolute MUST HAVE. I ran osta and had worse suppression than I did with some ph's.

Don't bother with an on-cycle test booster. No natural product will outweigh a suppressive compound. Save it for pct.

My pct of choice:
SERM (nolva or clomid)
Reduce xt (cortisol control)
CEL M-test
Natty anabolic of choice (x-gels, epicurus, epi-plex, anabeta elite, etc)

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Here's the thing: you could run an Ostarine cycle with an OTC PCT and you might recover just fine. But what if you didn't? Would it be worth it?

With anything suppressive, it is better to err on the side of caution and run a SERM in PCT.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Here's the thing: you could run an Ostarine cycle with an OTC PCT and you might recover just fine. But what if you didn't? Would it be worth it?

With anything suppressive, it is better to err on the side of caution and run a SERM in PCT.
not to mention serms are cheaper than the otc stuff ha