PCT for MSTEN, LGD 4033 and dermaTr3st

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I am planning on running a Msten cycle with LGD and DermaTr3st.

I did a cycle about 4 months ago of Msten that looked like this:

Msten: 10, 10, 20, 20, 24, 24.
Dermacrine (test base)
CEL Cycle assist
TUDCA 500mg
Fish oil
Joint supps etc.

The PCT for that cycle was like this:
CEL cycle assist
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Reduce XT
Gw 501516

I am looking to do a new cycle with LGD-4033 (I’ve used it multiple times), implementing Exemenstane and DermaTr3st since I hear it gives better gains and is a better base than Dermacrine.

My cycle I’m planning will look similar other than swapping out Dermacrine for DermaTr3st, increasing the MSTEN, adding LGD and adding Exemenstane 6.25 EOD or 12.5 E3D since I’m gyno prone.

For this next cycle my Msten dosage will look like this 20,20,20,30,30,30. My LGD dosage will be 10mg the entire 6 weeks.

My main concern is the PCT for this set up. I will do CEL cycle assist, reduce XT, GW 501516

HOWEVER, I do not know what SERM to use or the dosage of it since I changed this cycle up a bit. Could you do a combo of Nolvadex and Clomid or is it best to stick with one or the other?

Thanks in advance!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello, I am planning on running a Msten cycle with LGD and DermaTr3st.

I did a cycle about 4 months ago of Msten that looked like this:

Msten: 10, 10, 20, 20, 24, 24.
Dermacrine (test base)
CEL Cycle assist
TUDCA 500mg
Fish oil
Joint supps etc.

The PCT for that cycle was like this:
CEL cycle assist
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Reduce XT
Gw 501516

I am looking to do a new cycle with LGD-4033 (I’ve used it multiple times), implementing Exemenstane and DermaTr3st since I hear it gives better gains and is a better base than Dermacrine.

My cycle I’m planning will look similar other than swapping out Dermacrine for DermaTr3st, increasing the MSTEN, adding LGD and adding Exemenstane 6.25 EOD or 12.5 E3D since I’m gyno prone.

For this next cycle my Msten dosage will look like this 20,20,20,30,30,30. My LGD dosage will be 10mg the entire 6 weeks.

My main concern is the PCT for this set up. I will do CEL cycle assist, reduce XT, GW 501516

HOWEVER, I do not know what SERM to use or the dosage of it since I changed this cycle up a bit. Could you do a combo of Nolvadex and Clomid or is it best to stick with one or the other?

Thanks in advance!
You could do a combo of both, but if you have never used either one before, I would stick with one and see how it affects you. If you take both and have negative effects, you cannot determine which one caused those issues.