PCT for IDS Mass Tabs?????

joeym415

Awards
I know I'm getting a little ahead. But I'm about to start a cycle soon with IDS Mass Tabs and was wondering what PCT I should take after the cycle. I figure I should ask now instead of procrastinating till the last moment lol.

I was considering Novedex, Post Cycle Tabs, Inhibit-E, Bromodrol and Stoked just to name a few. Any other suggestions would be appreciated :)

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
If you mean novedex XT and inhibit E, they're both the same thing.

Actually just forget about all that and get some torem and Formex or TD form from CEL.

joeym415

Awards
I didn't know they were the same. Thanks.

Also I forgot to mention that I have some of ON's ZMA which I haven't started taking yet. I was wondering how I should incorporate that in the on and/or off cycle.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know they were the same. Thanks.

Also I forgot to mention that I have some of ON's ZMA which I haven't started taking yet. I was wondering how I should incorporate that in the on and/or off cycle.
Can't say I use ZMA, but it should be fine to take on and/or off.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Get some real serm and run with IDS PCT Tabs.

joeym415

Awards
so what SERM products would you guys recommend that isn't too expensive? And can I just take that only for the PCT or would I need to stack it with something else?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Get some torem like i said. Nolva or clomid will be fine aswell. Maybe use some atd or formestane with it. lol said this in my the second post.

joeym415

Awards
Sorry I'm new to this kind of supplement. I had no idea whether it was a serm or atd

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Oh god. Well you really shouldn't be running a cycle until you have at least hung around and have done research on the forum to get a knowledge of what you're doing. They are not supplements, they're anabolic steroids.

ATD is the ingredient in stuff like Inhibit-E and Novadex-XT.
A SERM is a prescription drug, you'll have to search for it on google, as we can't discuss sources on here. It's easily available. SERM means Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. clomiphene (clomid), tamoxifen (nolva), and torem (toremifene) are all SERMS. Hope that helps you get started, you just need to learn a bit more.

joeym415

Awards
believe me i have been doing a lot of research. maybe not enough in-depth but i definately spent quite some time on it lol.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
believe me i have been doing a lot of research. maybe not enough in-depth but i definately spent quite some time on it lol.
And yet youre still being a dumbass. Trying to learn doesnt mean you learned jack ****. In fact, Im willing to bet youll just base your entire PCT off this thread.