PCT for Hexadrone/Dermacrine Cycle

cameronb10873

cameronb10873

Awards
I am coming up on the end of a pretty light cutting cycle and just wanted to share and get some feedback.

I have been running PRE's HEX-D at 200mg a day (snagged some before PRE discontinued) along with 3 pumps of Dermacrine and 3 pumps of Iconogenin from Iconic Formulations for about 4 weeks now.

I weighed 165 at the beginning of this and weigh about 169 now but have leaned out, considerably, which was my goal. I have about two weeks left of everything and then I'll be running:

Nolvadex - 20mg ED for 4 weeks
Sustain Alpha - 4 pumps ED for 4 weeks

I just bought some Invictus from Iron Legion, which seems to be highly praised by most on this site. Would it be better to run Invictus with my PCT or should I run it afterward with something like SNS Lean Edge for another 2 months or so?

Appreciate the feedback and the hours and hours of reading I'm able to knock out on here!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am coming up on the end of a pretty light cutting cycle and just wanted to share and get some feedback.

I have been running PRE's HEX-D at 200mg a day (snagged some before PRE discontinued) along with 3 pumps of Dermacrine and 3 pumps of Iconogenin from Iconic Formulations for about 4 weeks now.

I weighed 165 at the beginning of this and weigh about 169 now but have leaned out, considerably, which was my goal. I have about two weeks left of everything and then I'll be running:

Nolvadex - 20mg ED for 4 weeks
Sustain Alpha - 4 pumps ED for 4 weeks

I just bought some Invictus from Iron Legion, which seems to be highly praised by most on this site. Would it be better to run Invictus with my PCT or should I run it afterward with something like SNS Lean Edge for another 2 months or so?

Appreciate the feedback and the hours and hours of reading I'm able to knock out on here!
anabolics naturally reduce cortisone and that is why many run a anti-cort like invictus in pct to prevent rebound effect...but since you ran such a light cycle i think you would be ok to wait and run after pct to help maintain leanness!!!