PCT for epi-andro + androsterone cycle

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m planning on running a 2 month cycle, taking 200mg of Androsterone (from alpha seven) and 3 caps of alpha stano (not sure how much epi-andro that is) each day post-covid to help me get back on track. What should I do for the PCT for it?

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes maybe a low dose of clomid for 3 weeks would be ideal, something like 25/12,5/12,5
Or 25/25/12,5

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. I'd always play it safe and run a serm for a proper pct.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just personal experience and not making a recommendation but Ive run epiandro and androsterone stacked a few times. Ive done a clomid pct and just gone with mtest + a natural anabolic and i didnt notice any difference in recovery either way. No blood work to back it up, but strictly by feeling.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How do you other guys think I should dose the SERM and do you have a preference for clomid or nolva?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also I have some OL ar1macare pro and king’s blood. I’m thinking about doing

month 1 : epi-andro + androsterone
month 2 : epi-andro + androsterone + anafuse
Month 3 : anafuse + king’s blood
Month 4 : anafuse

What’re your thoughts on that? I’m not sure if I should take ar1macare pro ED for the whole 4 months or just months 3 and 4. What do you guys think and is there anything else that I should be taking?

Kyle25

Awards
I’m planning on running a 2 month cycle, taking 200mg of Androsterone (from alpha seven) and 3 caps of alpha stano (not sure how much epi-andro that is) each day post-covid to help me get back on track. What should I do for the PCT for it?
Only pct can tell you

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Only pct can tell you
This is my first cycle tho so I don’t know what to watch for and I can’t compare the experience to anything. I’m just wondering what a safe starting point would be

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When I did clomid I did a week at 25, and 2 weeks at 12.5.
that dosing sounds very reasonable for a cycle of alpha seven and alpha ando, imo....to be honest i think some guys go overboard on serm dosing for light cycles . i highly suggest throwing in some sustain alpha!!!

Kyle25

Awards
This is my first cycle tho so I don’t know what to watch for and I can’t compare the experience to anything. I’m just wondering what a safe starting point would be
Lol I meant to say only bloodwork can tell you. My bad. 20/20/10/10 Nolva is always a safe bet

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that dosing sounds very reasonable for a cycle of alpha seven and alpha ando, imo....to be honest i think some guys go overboard on serm dosing for light cycles . i highly suggest throwing in some sustain alpha!!!
Cool I have some sustain alpha otw as well! How would you add the sustain alpha to the plan I posted earlier and would stacking it with the kings blood be overkill?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You going to log the cycle?
Maybe. I haven’t logged anything before but I might read a few and see how much effort it’ll be. Tbh tho given the fact that I got injured a month or so into the lockdown and couldn’t train properly for almost a month I’ve probably lost more progress than most and so I’m not sure how useful logging it would be to other people as i‘d also be reaping some post-injury newbie recovery gains when I log it

i might do a less detailed one

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And when do you guys think I should be taking ar1macare pro?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
How much epiandro is in that product?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cool I have some sustain alpha otw as well! How would you add the sustain alpha to the plan I posted earlier and would stacking it with the kings blood be overkill?
use the sustain alpha dosing per weight on label...sustain stacks really well with 'good' test booster, i have ran it several times with m-test, kings blood should be just fine.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So hes only taking 300mg per day?

Isn't that kind of low?
normally it would be, the cyclodextrin is what sets it apart...i've ran alpha stano several times and 3 caps is stronger than you might expect.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I just started 600mg of the VL epiandro...is this a good dose?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol I meant to say only bloodwork can tell you. My bad. 20/20/10/10 Nolva is always a safe bet
Agreed with this. This is the typically set up for using nolva as your serm.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
use the sustain alpha dosing per weight on label...sustain stacks really well with 'good' test booster, i have ran it several times with m-test, kings blood should be just fine.
Sweet thanks

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do any of you guys have any suggestions about which months I should be taking ar1macare pro during?

month 1 : epi-andro + androsterone
month 2 : epi-andro + androsterone + anafuse
Month 3 : anafuse + king’s blood + sustain alpha
Month 4 : anafuse

Also if I start experiencing some hair loss what would you recommend I do?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Save arimacarepro for another cycle that could elevate estrogen or is liver toxic. Epiandro has anti estrogen effect

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Save arimacarepro for another cycle that could elevate estrogen or is liver toxic. Epiandro has anti estrogen effect
- doesn’t androsterone aromatise tho?
- I’ve been taking ar1macare as a staple partially as a general health booster and I figured it’s positive effects on cholesterol and blood pressure would be helpful on-cycle. If I don’t take it should I get some other cycle support?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Buddy you need to do some more research on what your putting in your body. I've never heard anyone say Androsterone aromotise in my life. It's not liver toxic. It's VERY mild

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think you're good brother.
You're almost spending more on PCT than the cycle itself. And focusing more on it too. You're gonna need some herb to curb your stress if you keep at it. :)
My opinion and approach for myself: For PCT, it is better to have something good on-hand and HONESTLY evaluate how my body is reacting towards the end. Limp, no sex drive, tingly nips, etc. or none of the above. If the later, go bigger next time and save the SERM. If sides occur sooner, you're forewarned and forearmed for your next run.
The fact remains that you're taking mild substances at relatively low doses. If it were me, and I was as concerned as you, I'd buy M-Test and a SERM to cover both outcomes (low/no sides with short recovery and high sides).

Now get to work and dosing and let us know how it goes!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
- doesn’t androsterone aromatise tho?
- I’ve been taking ar1macare as a staple partially as a general health booster and I figured it’s positive effects on cholesterol and blood pressure would be helpful on-cycle. If I don’t take it should I get some other cycle support?
androsterone acts as a AI do NOT use additional AI with it...also androsterone has been shown to improve lipids.

a cycle support is always a good thing, i run cel's cycle support couple of times a year just for good health.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think you're good brother.
You're almost spending more on PCT than the cycle itself. And focusing more on it too. You're gonna need some herb to curb your stress if you keep at it. :)
My opinion and approach for myself: For PCT, it is better to have something good on-hand and HONESTLY evaluate how my body is reacting towards the end. Limp, no sex drive, tingly nips, etc. or none of the above. If the later, go bigger next time and save the SERM. If sides occur sooner, you're forewarned and forearmed for your next run.
The fact remains that you're taking mild substances at relatively low doses. If it were me, and I was as concerned as you, I'd buy M-Test and a SERM to cover both outcomes (low/no sides with short recovery and high sides).

Now get to work and dosing and let us know how it goes!
Haha fair in that case i think I’ll add some massages to my cycle 😄

This is my first cycle which is why I have so many questions. I looked up some related cycles others have posted but as I have no experience I can’t tell if they skimped on anything and when guys here tell me something’s mild i don’t have a reference point. Also aside from just wanting to get it right for BB and overall health reasons, it’d be a bitch if I end up with bad sides that ruin my summer so I really don’t want to get it wrong

gyms are still closed where I am and I’m gonna start the cycle when they open which hopefully will be in a coupla weeks. I’ll keep you guys up to date!

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
androsterone acts as a AI do NOT use additional AI with it...also androsterone has been shown to improve lipids.

a cycle support is always a good thing, i run cel's cycle support couple of times a year just for good health.
Noted, cheers!