Pct for 7 week epistane cycle

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Running epi for 7 weeks at 30/30/30/30/40/40/50. Currently only on day 19. For pct I’m running Olympus labs super pct and nolvadex. Which should I run the nolvadex at. I’m thinking 20/20/10/10

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'l give you 5 bucks if you do the full 7 weeks (lethargy will kick your ass).

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've been preaching about using a SERM on cycle to limit suppression. That's what I would recommend, but if you only have one bottle of nolva and don't plan on getting any more I would do 10/10/20/20/10/10 starting 2 weeks befor ending the cycle. Clomid or torem would be better. Running all the way through would be better still.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been preaching about using a SERM on cycle to limit suppression. That's what I would recommend, but if you only have one bottle of nolva and don't plan on getting any more I would do 10/10/20/20/10/10 starting 2 weeks befor ending the cycle. Clomid or torem would be better. Running all the way through would be better still.
Epi is known for estro rebound a couple of weeks into PCT - is that the reason you suggest that dosing protocol? (Interested as running myself at the moment.

OP - do you have an AI on hand?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My pct has arimastane in it. But no I don’t think you would need one on epistane itself do to the fact that it actually lowers estrogen

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My pct has arimastane in it. But no I don’t think you would need one on epistane itself do to the fact that it actually lowers estrogen
I’m aware of its (slightly exaggerated) properties in lowering estrogen but I’m talking rebound gyno in pct (I.e after you’ve stopped taking it).

Just trying to help bro - I’d have a search round some threads etc about it.....

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m aware of its (slightly exaggerated) properties in lowering estrogen but I’m talking rebound gyno in pct (I.e after you’ve stopped taking it).

Just trying to help bro - I’d have a search round some threads etc about it.....
Yup my pct has an AI so I’m not to worried

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
If your talking about arimistane you might wanna get something else. I'm sure others will attest that it does nothing for lowering estrogen. It's not an AI man.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If your talking about arimistane you might wanna get something else. I'm sure others will attest that it does nothing for lowering estrogen. It's not an AI man.
Ya I heard that, honestly I think everyone is gonna have a different experience with it. My friend only took arimistane for a pct after epistane and he did it with dmz. Which was very stupid but he turned out fine

DennisC1986

Awards
Ugh. I shot heroin for years and "turned out fine". Just visited a friend today in the icu, he did not turn out fine. Another guy I know od'd and died literally yesterday morning. I know that's a bit extreme (it's all true BTW) but I'm trying to make a point. Get yourself a real ai dude. Rebound gyno is well documented with epistane. Just because your boy "turned out fine" doesn't mean you will. You're putting in all the work, eating right, lifting heavy spent all this money. Why not spend a few more bucks and do it right. Sorry if I sound like a dick, I don't mean to. I just believe if you're gonna do this ****, do it right

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya I heard that, honestly I think everyone is gonna have a different experience with it. My friend only took arimistane for a pct after epistane and he did it with dmz. Which was very stupid but he turned out fine
I’ve got a mate who put his nuts in a mousetrap.......just because they are still intact doesn’t mean you’ll find me following suit anytime soon.....

Justsaying

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As everyone else said, arimistane isn’t an aromatize inhibitor; that applies to everyone. Epistane can give gyno at any point, even on cycle. You’ve got nolva, which would prevent any estro from binding to the receptors in the case that you do experience estro sides, but you’d still probably want an aromatize inhibitor to lower the estrogen anyways.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Epi is known for estro rebound a couple of weeks into PCT - is that the reason you suggest that dosing protocol? (Interested as running myself at the moment.

OP - do you have an AI on hand?
The only reason I recommended a different dosing protocol than him is so his HTPA can be up and running somewhat as the epi clears his system. I have heard of estrogen rebound from epi as have most. Nolva may be enough to curb it however Ive heard of it (estrogen rebound) happening long after PCT after the nolva is out of you're system. Which is why it's good to ALWAYS have an AI handy.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As everyone else said, arimistane isn’t an aromatize inhibitor; that applies to everyone. Epistane can give gyno at any point, even on cycle. You’ve got nolva, which would prevent any estro from binding to the receptors in the case that you do experience estro sides, but you’d still probably want an aromatize inhibitor to lower the estrogen anyways.
Would it better to run nolvadex for 4 weeks after my cycle then take an otc pct such as super pct and run an AI for the next 4 weeks

DennisC1986

Awards
I'm not sure I quite understand the question. But you should definitely run nolva for 4 weeks for pct. You can use the otc stuff with it if you want but after 7 weeks of epistane you definitely need a SERM. I think people would suggest running the ai about two weeks past the SERM to prevent rebound gyno but I'd get clarification on that.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ya I mean run nolva for 4 weeks then after that run an AI and another otc pct for another 4 weeks

DennisC1986

Awards
I thinj you'd be better off staggering it, ie week 1-4 nolva, week 3-6 ai

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d run nolva 40/20/20/10mg and sup3r pct 10/10/10/10(capsules) or 0/0/10/10/10/10(capsules) You dont need to run an aromatize inhibitor; it’s just something worth keeping on hand incase you need it.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What do you think will be the best option running the nolva only for first 2 weeks then super pct or them both for 4 weeks

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You dont need to run an aromatize inhibitor; it’s just something worth keeping on hand incase you need it.
This. One problem you can run into is, you run PCT AND an AI, when not really needed, then when you run out of AI you get rebound from coming off the AI. Then you're screwed. I think an AI should be used on an as needed basis.