PCT for 4 week ostarine cycle?

snakes

Awards
I'm pretty set on starting a 4 week ostarine cycle, and am wondering what to run as PCT. i plan on running 12.5mg ed for the first week and bump it up to 25mg for the next three weeks. I've read conflicting opinions, with some saying no PCT is needed for such a short cycle and others saying a natty test booster will work just fine. Opinions?

Ninja23

Awards
4 weeks is pointless it starts to kick in a little bit before then run it 6-8 weeks and pct with a serm osta was my first cycle and it did supress me a lot, more than running andros

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1) a legit pharma SERM can be gotten for cheap, cheaper than an OTC product, and you can be pretty much guaranteed it will actually do what you want

2) unless you have some ethical objection to purchasing and using a SERM, I see no reason at all to favour an OTC option

3) four weeks on osta? Why? Unless youre doing some super-agressive kcal deficit durung this period, meh

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 weeks is pointless it starts to kick in a little bit before then run it 6-8 weeks and pct with a serm osta was my first cycle and it did supress me a lot, more than running andros
I agree with above that 8 weeks would make for better results. And I also agree that a SERM such as Classic mid or Nolva should be the basis of your PCT regimen. 25/12.5/12.5 for Clomid or 20/10/10 for Nolvadex.