PCT for 1-Andro & 4-Andro

BeardedBreast

Veteran member
Five weeks till I'm finished of an 8 week run.

I have 50ml Nova as well.

Here are the other supps I have on hand, for the following 6-8 weeks.

Would love to hear your thoughts on the way to run.

Nolva
3x Ep1c
3x LJ100
2x Tribestan (sopharma)
IFN Testabolan
IFN Reversibility v2
OL Eliminate1nate
IF Most wanted
 

Attachments

  • 1451761941420.jpg
    1451761941420.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 499
Reversitol can be ran, but avoid testobolan in Pct. run it after as it contains 3,4 divinil which will increase free test but you want to focus on increasing total test and increasing free test will hinder your total test during pct. testobolan is solid after pct to maintain gains.

I'd just run nolva or clomid as your base of pct.

Lj100 is a solid addition to that. I would add 150mg of l-dopa as well.
 
PCT Weeks 1-4
Nolva
Reversitol
Ep1c
Most Wanted

Weeks 5-8
Testabolan
LJ100
Tribestan
Ep1c


Look good?
 
Thinking about picking up a more economical lax for when the Most Wanted runs out in the first 4 weeks.
 
I ran 1 and 4 andro and epiandrosterone at moderately high doses for 9 weeks and didn't use a serm or ai for pct, maybe it was a dumb idea but I was fine
 
My junk didn't even get hard in the morning after 8 weeks of epiandro, 1andro and 4 andro...even though the place I bought it from said all I would need is otc pct, and daa. So 3 days of massive limp dick and muscles getting softer right before my eyes. I started rebirth and was having sex the next night.....that's why I joined this site......
Like 95% of the guys on here will say.......no serm no pct....personally since I've got myself 3 bottles of rebirth and 3 bottles of RC clomid. I'm good on SERMs for the next 2 years at least.
 
My junk didn't even get hard in the morning after 8 weeks of epiandro, 1andro and 4 andro...even though the place I bought it from said all I would need is otc pct, and daa. So 3 days of massive limp dick and muscles getting softer right before my eyes. I started rebirth and was having sex the next night.....that's why I joined this site......
Like 95% of the guys on here will say.......no serm no pct....personally since I've got myself 3 bottles of rebirth and 3 bottles of RC clomid. I'm good on SERMs for the next 2 years at least.


Glad you got it back bro.. its scary. It could be for life.. then you get a script for testosterone :D
 
Back
Top