PCT Experiment - Low dose Clomid with low dose Ostarine

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Recently finished an Andro/LGD cycle. Normal Total Test is around 650. Bloods after cycle were Total Test 115. Definitely suppressed to say the least.

Decided on running Clomid with Ostarine for 4 weeks. I was originally going to only run a low dose clomid as a test but I was sick of of people posting about how Ostarine suppressed them after 5 days which I believe is complete BS. Sure it does suppress but usually starting in week 4 and not much in 4 weeks. This is nothing new as many of you have read about bridging with Ostarine for years but wanted to try it myself as well. Granted I was not completely shut down to start.

PCT went like this

Clomid
Week 1 - 25mg
Week 2 - 12.5mg
Week 3 - 12.5mg
Week 4 - 12.5mg

Ostarine was run at 5mg for 4 weeks. This was mainly to help preserve any gains, heal the joints etc..

Blood work after 4 weeks show Total Test at 1050. LH and FSH good. So I bounced back very nicely. Held on to gains and thought I looked better after PCT. I just dropped the Ostarine and will continue to run the Clomid at 12.5 EOD for a month and retest bloods. If Test is still high I will drop down to every 3 days etc..Interested to see how little of a dose I can use and still stay above normal for Total Test. Will keep you all updated on that.

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
But without the ostarine ur test level could have been higher after the first four weeks....
Clomid only could have bounced your total t even higher....

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Potentially yes but I believe Ostarine suppression in 4 weeks is very very minimal but it helped preserve gains while the test gets back to normal.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Potentially yes but I believe Ostarine suppression in 4 weeks is very very minimal but it helped preserve gains while the test gets back to normal.
Osta is suppressive as low as 3mg and it begins in the first week. This is a terrible idea and sounds like YouTube advice. But hey, there your balls not mine so I'll follow along. Just a fyi, plenty of ppl have already done this and the blood work was not great as far as recovery goes. I've seen it first hand. Good luck

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Osta is suppressive as low as 3mg and it begins in the first week. This is a terrible idea and sounds like YouTube advice. But hey, there your balls not mine so I'll follow along. Just a fyi, plenty of ppl have already done this and the blood work was not great as far as recovery goes. I've seen it first hand. Good luck
For all Op knows, his Ostarine could be bunk. Not saying it is, buts there is a definite probability.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Read again. Already did it. Staying on the Clomid to test how low a dose can keep my testosterone up if at all

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
why are sarms such a touchy subject lol
It shouldn't be, ppl just don't seem to realize there not a natural supplement and there really just weaker steroids. There's so much bad information, mostly because of YouTube.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wanted to post another follow up to this. I carried on the low dose Clomid at 12.5mg for another 6 weeks after I stopped the 4 week Osta. Test dropped to 850. Looks like I'm slowly sinking back to my normal range. I was at 1050 after 4 week PCT with Osta. Going to stop the expirement at this point.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wonder how much the low dose of 5mg actually helped? Having high T levels from clomid probably helps more than 5mg osta, no?