pct bridging good or bad idea

jonboy13

Awards
ok so im all ost done with my first cycle of testosterone enanthate 250mg 2 a week im about to start my pct and i got a ? im going to take Clomid and tribulus but i want to take Dbol
10mg a day for 4 weeks to bridg to my next cycle i was told this was a good idea but my next cycle i well be taking testosterone enanthate 500mg a week for 18weeks
Deca 300-400mg a week for 16weeks
Dianabol 25-30mg a day for 4 weeks
Arimidex .5ml a day
now that means ill be off Dianabol for 4 weeks is this ok
if no then ill just not take in my pct

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
The dbol bridge will continue to keep your HPTA shutdown hence no recovery will happen. Run your Post cycle and leave the dbol out of it. Also time on should equal time off. Doesn't sound like your doing this.

jonboy13

Awards
yeah i was on for 10 weeks and im going to be off for 12 weeks. i was just tought i could bridg cuz thats what my budy said. so i just wanted to find out what u guy thoght
thax for the input

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Beyond what's already been said, get your cholesterol checked. I'm learning that high cholesterol can do lots of nasty things to you.. Make sure you get that cholesterol back down (if it's high from your first cycle) before you go into another cycle...

jonboy13

Awards
i got all my blood work do before i started and i got an appointmen in 3 weeks to see where im at thanks for the concern