PCT and Topical AIs?

EatSleepGain

EatSleepGain

Awards
This might sound like a dumb question for those more intimately familiar with the product, but I recently ran across the Iron Legion product line and am very intrigued. The results sound fantastic and the blood work seems to suggest significant rises in Testosterone and drops in estrogen. I've looked into lighter stuff before in the past on the Prohormone side of things and generally speaking, you shouldn't run a stack more than 8 weeks and you generally need to do some sort of post-cycle therapy to rebalance your hormones or you can run into a variety of problems, including losing lots of your gains.

That said, I'm might not be looking in the right places, but the exact information on these products and their use, the duration of use, the necessity for PCT or lackthereof, etc. didn't seem terribly clear to me. So I'm curious if anyone might be able to fill me in on more info. I'd love to buy some, but I'm prefer not using them incorrectly and getting and maintaining the maximum amount of gains during and post-use.

If I need to buy certain PCT after coming off of their use, that would be great to know. Also, has anyone noticed increased hairloss or any similar effects that some might see when using prohormones? Anything else good to consider before taking Virtus, Invictus, or VII-KT 7? Or before taken multiples of them together?

Thoughts? Topical AIs is a new concept to me altogether any good information that way would be much appreciated! Thanks!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
#1 you're in the right place!

We currently do not offer any PH's in the US, so there's nothing that would require a PCT. As a matter of fact, our products work GREAT as a PCT :)

Virtus is likely the most potent AI available on the market, and it's rare for a user to need to take a full dose...generally, .5ml daily is more than enough. Also, unless you're running test or TRT, you should limit your use of Virtus to 60 days.

The other products, like Invictus and VII-KT, we generally recommend running them for no more than 60-90 days, but there's really no need to cycle them, and they could be run year round.

It's also a great time to stock up for our Hallolean sale :)

Check out the Centurion Stack - includes sample protocol in the writeup - you could easily run this for 60 days

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

We currently do not offer any PH's in the US, so there's nothing that would require a PCT. As a matter of fact, our products work GREAT as a PCT :)

Virtus is likely the most potent AI available on the market, and it's rare for a user to need to take a full dose...generally, .5ml daily is more than enough. Also, unless you're running test or TRT, you should limit your use of Virtus to 60 days.

The other products, like Invictus and VII-KT, we generally recommend running them for no more than 60-90 days, but there's really no need to cycle them, and they could be run year round.

Check out the Centurion Stack - includes sample protocol in the writeup - you could easily run this for 60 days
Great stack which I have run with great results.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Great stack which I have run with great results.

EatSleepGain

EatSleepGain

Awards

Excellent! Thanks for the reply! That all sounds good. After the first 60 days, how long is it generally best/recommended to wait before resuming use again? I went ahead and got a stack so I was planning on running all three together and seeing how it goes. Or would you generally suggest starting with one or two first? Either way, thanks for the reply! This definitely seems like a preferable alternative to PHs and I'm excited to see how they perform.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Excellent! Thanks for the reply! That all sounds good. After the first 60 days, how long is it generally best/recommended to wait before resuming use again? I went ahead and got a stack so I was planning on running all three together and seeing how it goes. Or would you generally suggest starting with one or two first? Either way, thanks for the reply! This definitely seems like a preferable alternative to PHs and I'm excited to see how they perform.
just for gp's-the term stack generally implies running them together….you picked a great time to try the products, this sale price is as low as it goes!!!

if you have specific questions feel free to post here or pm one of us reps...thank you for your purchase!!!