Pct and SARMS

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive been reading a lot on SARMS (particularly Ostra RX) and am curious on what their role would be in PCT. I am coming off an 11week test c cycle @ 400mg a week with two 4 week periods of winny and am approaching my pct in a week of nolva/clomid and would like input on this. Any experiences?

Would like some very experiences users opinions of this as I understand the bare basics already.

I appreciate your input/guidance.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
S-4 is a no-no in pct as it is suppressive. Osta however is highly recommended by lots of people now-a-days during pct.

technique88

technique88

Awards
S-4 is a no-no in pct as it is suppressive. Osta however is highly recommended by lots of people now-a-days during pct.
I'm currently half way through a test e. Cycle. I am going to run osta and see how it works out. I'm still trying to figure out the best dosing protocol.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
no more than 25mg (20mg if you want to be safe) ED for non-suppression is what current anecdotal evidence is showing.

technique88

technique88

Awards
no more than 25mg (20mg if you want to be safe) ED for non-suppression is what current anecdotal evidence is showing.
That is what I have been reading too. I might run it at 20mg for 2 weeks then taper down or just run it 10mg all the way through...

I am going to be a guinea pig for all of my log followers. I will be getting blood done to see if I get any suppression.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great input. Just curious if benefits outweigh cost. Seems like an awesome addition to nolvadex/clomid pct. like a 3rd MOA to keep somewhat anabolic and maintain gains...

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
I'm currently taking Osta and seeing great Benefits from it. But I have never ran any steroids or hormones and so I am wondering if I should be takin any type of liver protectant other than milk thistle. Any thoughts or am I good with that?