PCT and bloodwork for SARMS, thoughts, is this overkill

Landshark77

Awards
So I am about to start PCT for a 12 weeks SARMS cycle and have been told to use HCG at 1000units a day for 20 days and 10 days into the HCG start 50mg Clomid for another 2 weeks. So 3 weeks total. Does this seem like overkill for a SARMS PCT? My bloodwork results are below.

Pre Cycle
Test serum 616 ng/dL
Free Test 9.9 pg/mL

12 weeks later RAD 140

Post Cycle
Test serum 190 ng/dL
Free Test 7.3 pg/mL
LH 3.7 mIU/mL
FSH 1.4 mIU/mL

reference numbers
Test Serum 264-916 ng/dL
Test Free 6.8-21.5 pg/mL

LH 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL
FSH 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
if anything it may be under kill... 3 weeks is pretty short for your serm and your levels are pretty low, especially in comparison to your starting ones.

I'd suggest 4 weeks at least, or even 6 at lower dose throughout.

Serm+cortisol control (SNS Reduce XT)+natty test booster (CEL M-test) is my suggestion based on where you are now (pretty well suppressed)

Landshark77

Awards
if anything it may be under kill... 3 weeks is pretty short for your serm and your levels are pretty low, especially in comparison to your starting ones.

I'd suggest 4 weeks at least, or even 6 at lower dose throughout.

Serm+cortisol control (SNS Reduce XT)+natty test booster (CEL M-test) is my suggestion based on where you are now (pretty well suppressed)
What do you think about the suggestion of hcg?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What do you think about the suggestion of hcg?
it certainly wont hurt anything (except maybe your wallet ha)... I don't think its necessary but it's really personal preference. Dosage wise tho, that's not my area of expertise so I'll let someone else comment on that aspect

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
HCG should have been started a week or two before your cycle ended.

You don't need 1000 ius a day. 500/day for 10 days straight, then switch to 500 ius every other day for 2 weeks. Run clomid after the 10 days of HCG.

Depending on how you feel, I'd just run the months worth of clomid although you should start to feel better around week 4.

It's taken me about 10 weeks to feel better after a long sarm run that segued right into a tren run. Think I was on cycle for about 5 months total. I don't advise it.

Landshark77

Awards
HCG should have been started a week or two before your cycle ended.

You don't need 1000 ius a day. 500/day for 10 days straight, then switch to 500 ius every other day for 2 weeks. Run clomid after the 10 days of HCG.

Depending on how you feel, I'd just run the months worth of clomid although you should start to feel better around week 4.

It's taken me about 10 weeks to feel better after a long sarm run that segued right into a tren run. Think I was on cycle for about 5 months total. I don't advise it.
Do you think it would be ok to take kings blood the whole time on pct? Are there any interactions between it and HCG?

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Do you think it would be ok to take kings blood the whole time on pct? Are there any interactions between it and HCG?
You'll be fine. Kingsblood is what I'm using as well with the hcg. Just have an AI on hand as hcg can cause estrogen spikes.