PCT after 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1 4-diene-3-17b-diol(H-drol clone)

Born2kill

Born2kill

Awards
Hi im new to the forum, a little background info : im currently a JTAC in the united states airforce in flordia and recently got into PH to get more out of Physical training
height-5,10
weight-183
on liver support as well

im nearing the end of a 6 week cycle on this stuff and im curious as to PCT , some sources say anything OTC and some say nothing is needed! Any information is helpful and recommendations, thanks in advance

Last edited:
DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol is a potent pro-steroid. A lot more powerful than people give it credit for. In reality, you should use a SERM for PCT. Torem dosed 90/60/60/30 would be ideal. Whoever told you no PCT was needed is an idiot.

Born2kill

Born2kill

Awards
thank you something in my head was telling me i better look into a good PCT, i have enjoyed the gains from it though, it was down played to me since i picked up a bottle from a little family owned nutrition store haha i assume they had no idea what they were selling.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... You're getting your PCT supplies a little late in the game, but how much do you have to spend? I can write up a solid protocol for you. The one I like off the top of my head is this:

Torem 90/60/60/30/30
DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/2/1/1
Toco-8 x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x
Titanium 4/4/4/4

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah... You're getting your PCT supplies a little late in the game, but how much do you have to spend? I can write up a solid protocol for you. The one I like off the top of my head is this:

Torem 90/60/60/30/30
DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/2/1/1
Toco-8 x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x
Titanium 4/4/4/4
6 weeks of any PH should include a SERM PCT. I've ran Hdrol for 6 weeks and was pretty shut down after it.
The Protocol above is pretty much perfect. It's very similar to what I ran for my AndroHard/lean PCT but I went 120(3days)/90/60/30 (only did 3 weeks). Then did PCT rev black (by finaflex/redifine nutrition) from week 3 at 2 caps, down to 1 on the 5th week. Ran Toco-8 through the whole cycle and PCT. Also, ran DAA the whole PCT. I didn't include titamium though, mostly for financial reasons though. I ran AnaBeta lol.

Born2kill

Born2kill

Awards
money is no problem , just came from a deployment so im comfortable at the moment, while im still on the cycle should i add in anything estro blocking or just wait ? im fairly new obviously to prohormones but i do my research

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
money is no problem , just came from a deployment so im comfortable at the moment, while im still on the cycle should i add in anything estro blocking or just wait ? im fairly new obviously to prohormones but i do my research
On cycle?
Hdrol, provided it's a true clone, does not aromatize into estrogen. In PCT the SERM (Torem) will block estrogen receptors so while your estrogen will spike back, it won't cause the estrogen related sides. And should bring the boys back to full strength. Since you are (or will be) using a SERM the need for an AI is negated until you taper off the SERM, then you will taper off the AI to bring hormone levels back to where they should be (theoretically).

Born2kill

Born2kill

Awards
On cycle?
Hdrol, provided it's a true clone, does not aromatize into estrogen. In PCT the SERM (Torem) will block estrogen receptors so while your estrogen will spike back, it won't cause the estrogen related sides. And should bring the boys back to full strength. Since you are (or will be) using a SERM the need for an AI is negated until you taper off the SERM, then you will taper off the AI to bring hormone levels back to where they should be (theoretically).
okay thanks for clearing that up for me , if either one of you two would mind writing up an amazing protocol that would be great or just use the above?

regardless thanks for clearing up my questions and next cycle ill definitely have my PCT covered before im mid cycle, dumb on my part for not educating myself more but everyone makes mistakes

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay thanks for clearing that up for me , if either one of you two would mind writing up an amazing protocol that would be great or just use the above?

regardless thanks for clearing up my questions and next cycle ill definitely have my PCT covered before im mid cycle, dumb on my part for not educating myself more but everyone makes mistakes
The above outlined by DYEGYE would be perfect IMO.
:D

Good luck. Hdrol is one good starter PH IMO.

Born2kill

Born2kill

Awards
not jumping the gun or in a rush but later down the road what would you recommend for a 2nd cycle , i like PH's since gear is severely frowned upon in the military

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Since funds aren't an issue, I would run the protocol I outlined above, except get some toco-8 ASAP and get on it before you finish your cycle... You'll be amazed at the effect it has on testicular atrophy.

Born2kill

Born2kill

Awards
im already on it , im surprised how expensive running a good cycle is but the results if they last(besides obvious water weight) id say was completely worth it

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Don't fool yourself, hdrol and all these other ph's are steroids, just not labeled as such by the gov't yet. This well is already drying up so enjoy and stock up.

Born2kill

Born2kill

Awards
after the results i realized that, great products though besides the liver abusing aspect. Im still having trouble with my PCT and organizing things thank god i still have time

Born2kill

Born2kill

Awards
going to try something different then recommended, no SERM but OTC AIs,, and toco-8, and maybe P6 as im military and that poses a risk to my career, im currently looking into a legal PCT, now if anyone knows for a fact that i must use a SERM please let me know asap

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Serms work in a few ways; in your brains pituitary gland to get your hpta going again, and by binding to estrogen receptors in breast tissue. None of the otc products will do that. The ai's will lower estrogen, but that really isn't needed or advisable the first few weeks of pct. So the short answer is if you want to maximize keeping your gains, and start getting your endocrine system back to normal quicker use the serm.

Born2kill

Born2kill

Awards
okay well ive been looking into SERMs alot the past couple of days, how do i know if these research chem sites are reliable?

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Easiest way is to simply type "(name of research lab) legit" into google and see what you get. A lot of guys use ones that have been around for a long time and have good track records. I know some boards allow those labs to sponsor them if they want, but just because they sponsor a board doesn't make them legit. Also, be aware that some companies have changed their names a time or two for various reasons, but are still legit.

nipps1231

nipps1231

Awards
Im running a hdrol cycle right now and ordered clomid.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
No sourcing, you should delete your post.^^^^^^^^^^^