PCT advice for Test/Mast Cycle

johnnyjames12

Awards
Hi everybody, I'm doing a 12-week Test/Mast cycle. Test E 600/week, and Mast 300/week. This is my second cycle, and I only ran Test last time. Is 600/week Test E too much when I combine it with the Mast, or is that still fine? PCT for Test was pretty straightfoward. Is it the same approach in my current cycle, or does adding mast to the cycle mean I should something different post-cycle? Also, if anyone has done Test/Mast together before let me know what the side effects were like so I can know what to expect. I've read articles on it of course, but first-hand accounts are always interesting. Thanks.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I were going to do this I would personally stick with lower test like 300-400, run a kicker the first 4 weeks and finish with mast the last 6-8 weeks. Depends if its Mast E or P though. I don't see any reason to do almost a gram of anabolics on a second cycle, save some room for improvement on the next one.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
How much Test was the first cycle? How much do you weigh? BF%?
200mg of Test. is plenty for a first cycle. You won't need more than 300mg for the 2nd or even the third or fourth cycle. You make gains by eating in a surplus. More drugs are not the answer.