PCT addition BL Follidrone or OL Ostar1ne or both

warrior737

Awards
I want to spice up my PCT a bit. I plan on running clo at 50/50/50/50 with formabolic and cannibal alpha as a test booster. I was thinking of adding in a bottle of OL ostar1ne. But Ostar1ne can be more suppressive at certain doses then originally thought or so I'm reading? My next thought was to utilize folladrone as a natty anabolic to help maintain gains. Also could they both be run during PCT. Anyone have any experience with either of these 2 in regards to running them on PCT alone or separate?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Low dose Osta in PCT is hardly suppressive. I ran it at 10mg. Supposedly only 20mg and above are suppressive enough to be concerned. No reason not to run them together. I am currently running Ostarine and Ep1c (Olympus Labs version of Follidrone) as a cycle, but dosing Osta at 20/25mg a day.

warrior737

Awards
Low dose Osta in PCT is hardly suppressive. I ran it at 10mg. Supposedly only 20mg and above are suppressive enough to be concerned. No reason not to run them together. I am currently running Ostarine and Ep1c (Olympus Labs version of Follidrone) as a cycle, but dosing Osta at 20/25mg a day.
What about after a halo cycle. I am running 50/50/100/100/100 with 100 mg of dermafury during last 4 weeks. Are you running it as PCt or just stand alone stack?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What about after a halo cycle. I am running 50/50/100/100/100 with 100 mg of dermafury during last 4 weeks. Are you running it as PCt or just stand alone stack?
Stand alone stack. Would only run Osta at 10mg for first 4 weeks of PCT. Never ran Halo, but again, see no reason not to use either product in PCT. The Follidrone without a doubt. There are plenty of conflicting opinions of running Osta at any dose in PCT. If you run the Osta for 4 weeks, perhaps run your SERM and AI and Test Booster for 6.