PBold pbold lg sciences

SuperMigu

Awards
Hello, could you tell me about your experiences with pbold? Is it still manufactured or is it discontinued? Thank you

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Back when this stuff was "popular" 2014/2015, there were a bunch of logs that all only lasted like 25-30 days. I feel like there were lots of ppl saying they put on 10 lbs but I remember seeing lots of before and after pictures that looked exactly the same. I think it was lots of placebo effect and overeating. I also remember it going from being the Hot topic to non-relevant very quickly too.

Which is pretty much what happened with all the LG science products around that point in time.

Is there company still around???

I will say that the original anadraulic state that claimed to be equal to using a gram of test per week lol, well obviously it wasn't, but it was probably the most stimulating pre-workout I ever took. I hated the stuff, almost every time I took it I would throw up shortly after

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Back when this stuff was "popular" 2014/2015, there were a bunch of logs that all only lasted like 25-30 days. I feel like there were lots of ppl saying they put on 10 lbs but I remember seeing lots of before and after pictures that looked exactly the same. I think it was lots of placebo effect and overeating. I also remember it going from being the Hot topic to non-relevant very quickly too.

Which is pretty much what happened with all the LG science products around that point in time.

I will say that the original anadraulic state that claimed to be equal to using a gram of test per week lol, well obviously it wasn't, but it was probably the most stimulating pre-workout I ever took. I hated the stuff, almost every time I took it I would throw up shortly after
LG SD-10 (SD) was the strongest Anabolic I've ever used.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
LG andros still sold around Europe. They have these "cutting kits" and "bulking kits", which are stacks of different Andros and such. The prices are steeep, lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What's crazy is my senior year of highschool 2003, LG was marketing like crazy and you could get all the good stuff at any GNC. I was always thinking about it but never bought any. Just kept buying creatine and zma🤦

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya but that was like 2005 or earlier wasn't it???

I'm talking more like 2010 forward
I actually bought some in 2011. I believe that's when it went away.

But I get your point .... After that they started trending to things like their awful "kits" that @KvanH referred to.

SuperMigu

Awards
Thank you all for answering, I am from Spain but recently I acquired pbold from the USA ........ I saw some reports in the forum a few years ago and it was said that it was withdrawn from the market, .... that's why I was scared I a little did not know the reason for the withdrawal ........ investigating a little I have seen that at the end of 2016 it was withdrawn from the market
PS No if it is allowed to put links, if not, I apologize https://www.consumerlab.com/recalls/14005/steroid-alternatives-not-permitted-in-dietary-supplements-fda-warns/