Guest viewing is limited

Pausing cruise test Cyp for a trip on cruise ship

Feiwong

Active Member
Tomorrow I'm embarking on a cruise ship for about 10 days. I'm in cruise gear taking 250mg test cyp 2 time week (125+125), and stopping for cruise company policy deniyng illegal drugs on embark. Could double the dose before the embark and then resuming protocol after the trip? Thank You
 
Ya, I would take an extra shot before you go and an extra shot the week you come back.
Your test levels won't go down that much. Have a great time!
 
Agreed, double up before you leave. It takes 4+ weeks for your testosterone to actually clear out. 10 days is no big deal. There's times il go 2 weeks without taking my TRT just because I forgot or don't feel like pinning. Nothing ever happens. That 500 test you take before you leave will still be around 250mg by day 7-10. Because your cruising I wouldn't even take extra when I got back, I would just continue on with my normal schedule. If I was on a cycle I'd probably double dose before and after.

Enjoy the cruise.
 
Back
Top