Party Marty gets forged with Forged Burner by Transform Supplements

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Thank you to cheftepesh1 and Muscle Research Supplements for the opportunity to log this 30-serving bottle of Forged Burner, made by Transform Supplements.

Forged Burner.jpg

Forged Burner Front.jpg

Forged Burner Back.jpg

Here is the official write-up for the product:

Forged Burner by Transform supplements is back and better than ever! Burner worked so good how could it possibly be any better? Well, we started by keeping close to the core idea of what made burner so great; intense energy and focus that made your entire body feel like its on fire!

It's important to us that Forged Burner not only provide the same intense energy and burn that our customers expect but that it actually out performs the prior formulation! This new Forged Burner formula will provide benefits you will feel right away and they will show in your shredded physique after taking this amazing product.

We kept a couple of the core “tried and proved” ingredients in the new formula like evodiamine and caffeine. But we didn't just add caffeine, we added another version of caffeine that works faster and more efficiently. We added ingredients that block hormones which tell your body to store fat as well as ingredients that stimulate hormones that tell your body to release fat. Most of the formula is brand new but we scoured the planet in search of cutting edge ingredients that would work faster and more efficiently.

This is not a mild thermogenic, Forged Burner was designed for one reason alone, “To Feel the Burn!”. An intense burn that will literally melt the fat away, suppress your appetite, boost your metabolism and provide an extreme burst of energy to help you burn away those extra pounds.

What is in Forged Burner?

Caffeine – Helps you feel alert and causes your body to produce adrenaline for an added boost of energy. Caffeine can give your metabolism a boost and act as a mild diuretic, increasing your body’s ability to flush out fluids.

Cocoabuterol™ – an exotic combination of N-Coumaroyl- Dopamine, PEA’s, Theobromine, Polyphenols and Stearoylethanolamide. – This cocoa extract is very exciting, not only is it a powerful anti-oxidant it also works as a powerful Beta-2 antagonist. Cocoabuterol is extremely selective to Beta-2 receptors without damaging Beta-1 receptors making it safer than similar Beta-2 antagonists. This function will allow for lean muscle gains while continuously burning fat!

Lotus Seed Extract standardized with Higenamine, Neferine and other bio-alkanoids with flavonoids from the plant – Very powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.

Hordenine HCL – (as one MAO inhibitor) may assist the release of fat from fat cells for energy. Also stimulates the release of norepinephrine (a hormone that causes your body to break down fat cells).

Cinnamon extract standardized with trans-Cinnamaldehyde, polyphenols – This extract can help the body burn more calories. It also works as a powerful antioxidant that may regulate blood sugar, and reduce cholesterol. Also plays a protective role in cardiovascular support.

Dendronines ™ (toxin free Dendrobium extract containing high potency PEA derivatives and Mubironines). Dendrobium is a very powerful stimulant that may increase physical and athletic performance. Some negative side effects have been reported with traditional Dendrobium which is why we have used our toxin free version Dendronines ™.

Caffeine Citrate – a citrate salt of caffeine with similar effects that works much more quickly.

Evodiamine – Used to combat obesity and digestive problems, this is a powerful thermogenic anti-inflammatory. Evodiamine may increase energy and induce higher fat metabolism, it is also a natural diuretic.

Alpha Yohimbine – a powerful vasodilator that allows for rapid blood flow and superior circulation, delivering nutrients quickly and efficiently to your body. This increased blood flow also affects fat tissue causing less fat to be retained. Alpha Yohimbine is another ingredient that stimulates the release of norepinephrine (a hormone that causes your body to break down fat cells).

Recommended dosage:

Take one capsule for appetite suppression and control. Take 2 capsules for extreme energy. Take with light meal. Do not exceed 2 capsules per day.

----------------------------

Starting weight:

254.7 lbs, 31.7% BF (according to my inaccurate scale)

My dosage: I will take one pill in the morning at about 8 a.m. and one with my preworkout after work and before the gym at roughly 5:30 p.m. I would consider taking 2 in the morning and 1 preworkout, but I want the bottle to last the 30 days. I am unsure how taking both together once a day would work. I figure spreading the dosage out across the day would be more beneficial.

I am currently on a keto diet and also normally follow a 16-8 intermittent fasting routine. I find it easier and once I eat something, I want to eat more. Since I am numb in the morning, I like to wait until 2 p.m. and then eat my lunch at 4 p.m. I eat between 2,100 and 2,200 calories per day. Training-wise, I follow a 5-day bro split. My training is:

Thursday: Chest
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Shoulders
Sunday: Legs
Monday: Back
Tuesday: Arms
Wednesday: Rest

I aim for 18-24 sets per day and then 20 minutes of HIIT cardio (which work has been stopping me from doing lately).

Supplement-wise, I am taking:

Animal Pak multivitamins
Potassium tablets
Magnesium tablets
Herbox chicken boiullon cubes
HyperMax XT preworkout
Ergogenix ErgoAmino+

Because I'm on a cut, I'm taking it pretty easy with supplements, so I will really be able to see what this fat burner can do.

Here are some pics of me now:

Marty Forged Side.jpg

Marty Forged Front Flex.jpg

Marty Forged Front Relaxed.jpg

Marty Forged Back Flex.jpg

Marty Forged Back Relaxed.jpg

APC80

APC80

Awards
In and btw I seriously doubt you're 32% body fat

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Because I was forced to take a rest day I didn't plan to earlier this week, I hit chest and shoulders today at the gym. I took one of the Forged in the morning while fasted with my PWO and then another on the way to the National Aquarium in Baltimore. I definitely could feel that the Forged Burner made me hotter. It was a weird sensation. I wear noise cancelling headphones that cover my whole ears while I work out and my ears got so hot, I swear my skin kind of hurt. I have never, ever had that happen. It wasn't unbearable and I believe it tells me the pills are working. I sweated and just ran hot. It felt nice, to be honest. I felt like I was getting some **** done in the gym.

Flat Barbell Bench Press 185x4x10
Incline Hammer Strength Chest Press 225x6x8
Pec Deck Flies 205x6x10
Hammer Strength Shoulder Press 205x6x10
Seated DB Side Lateral Raises 30x4x10
Seated DB Front Raises 30x4x10

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I replaced my leg day today with a 8.5 mile hike that Alltrails rated as Hard. It took 5 hours and it absolutely whipped my wife and my butt. I took the two Forged Burner pills and that hotness was present again. After some of the tougher uphill parts, my face was really hot and my skin almost burned. I didn't feel lightheaded or anything, though. It's hard to speak to how the pills affected me because the hike was an exhausting affair. What a great day. I will go back to a normal routine tomorrow when I go in for back day.

Catoctin Mountain tracker.png

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Back Day today. This Burner is intense. Today, I didn't feel like fixing my hair so I wore a hat with my headphones and my forehead and ears were burning. I closed my eyes and it felt like there was a fire inside my skin. I took my hat off and sweat poured out of me. I didn't even do cardio and now that I'm home, I'm still running hot. The thermo effect on this stuff is insane. I feel really good on it.

Behind-the-Back Lat Pulldown 180x6x10
Bent-Over Barbell Row 155x4x10
Diverging Seated Row Machine 100x6x10
Straight-Arm Straight-Bar Cable Push Down 62.5x4x10

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Work is crazy and I decided I would double load Saturday and Sunday to make up for the two missed gym days because of all the overtime I'm working. I'm still taking the Burners twice a day, but I haven't been able to work out since the last time. I will weigh myself at the one-week mark as well.

I like the energy these give, but I really want to keep hitting the gym with them. Next week will be more of the same since my work's soft deadline to have everything finished for the fiscal year is September 15. I'll do what I can, but it's back to normal after that. It gives me some solace knowing these things are kicking my butt while I'm sitting at my desk plugging away and not in the gym.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In on this log! Keep up the good work

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late to the party...but I am in

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Weigh-in Day

9/9/2017: 250.9 lbs, 30.8% BF (according to my inaccurate scale)

Last week: 254.7 lbs, 31.7% BF (according to my inaccurate scale)

My weight is dropping and I'm happy with the results so far.The Forged Burner is complementing my keto diet well.Today's workout was great and my skin felt hot again during it. I hit chest and shoulders today. I merged two days together as I wasn't able to hit them on separate days due to work. I noticed that my arms felt hot on the drive home, like I was radiating heat. This stuff is powerful for sure.

Flat Barbell Bench Press 185x4x8
Hammer Strength Incline Press 225x6x8
Pec Deck Flies (Orange Handles) 250x6x10
Hammer Strength Shoulder Press 225x4x8
Seated DB Side Lat Raises 30x3x10
Seated Front Raises 30x3x10

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was leg day.

We had tickets to see "It" at the movie theater, so I did a short rest day and really got the burn on. As usual, the Burner had my skin hot and I felt really good in the gym. A lot of sweating.

Leg Extension Machine 190x8x10
Lying Leg Curl Machine 100x8x12
Barbell Squat 135x4x10

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Arm Day before work today (I'm getting desperate). The Burner is providing a nice pick-me-up and is still making my skin hot while I work out. I do like the feeling, as I've said, because it makes me feel like I'm doing more in the gym. I feel like the product is working. My deadline for all awards at work is this Friday, so starting next week, I'll be back to working out 5 days per week with no problems. I'm also planning a hike for this weekend. Because of the Burner, I was DRENCHED in sweat two weeks ago and I am very much looking forward to that again.

Fat Gripz Hammer Curls 25x6x10
Fat Gripz Standing DB Skull Crushers 20/each armx6x12
Seated Alternating DB Curls 40x4x10
Cable V-Pushdowns 87.5x4x12
Straight Bar Cable Curls (Apartment)(Superset)/ 110x1x10, 110x1x10, 90x1x10
Overhead Rope Extensions (Apartment)(Superset) 100x1x10, 100x1x10, 100x1x10

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Love those fat gripz. They add so much to simple exercises that it changes the way they feel. They work great in the bench.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Alright. I have finished my workload for this fiscal year. I won't have to work any more overtime and my workout schedule will return to normal, 5x per week with 20 minutes of HIIT after each session. FINALLY!

Today was chest day. I felt good and hot as usual on Burner. I sweated like crazy and had sweat dripping down my forehead on my drive home. Awesome workout today.

Flat Barbell Bench Press 185x4x8
Decline Hammer Strength Press 225x6x10
Incline Hammer Strength Press 215x4x8
Pec Deck Flies 205x8x10

Elliptical HIIT Cardio 20 minutes (2 minute intervals)

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I worked out and had a shoulder day. I wore my Jags hat and like last time, my forehead and upper nose were burning hot. It even felt like my eyes were hot. It felt nice and I sweated like crazy.

Hammer Strength Press 225x6x8
Seated DB Side Lateral Raises 30x4x10
Seated DB Front Raises 30x4x10
Upright EZ-Bar Row 80x4x10

Then I took another Burner and went on an 8.8 mile hike. I sweated like crazy again. A lot of sweat today!

I-80 to Pogo Campground tracker 1.png

I-80 to Pogo Campground tracker 2.png

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I did a leg day today. After the hike yesterday, my legs were pretty tender, but I pushed through it. I predict I will be walking funny for a couple days. The Burner felt great as usual. my temperature ran hot and I sweated a good amount. My legs were pretty weak by the time I got to the Leg Press so I decided to a little less weight than normal and go slower.

Leg Extension Machine 190x6x10
Lying Leg Curl Machine 100x6x12
Leg Press 360x6x10
Calf Raise Machine 90x6x10

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I weighed in today. My weight rampled up a bit last week when I wasn't able to work out but now I'm back down near my low for the year and am posed to burst through.

9/18/2017 250.3 lbs, 30.6% BF

9/9/2017: 250.9 lbs, 30.8% BF

Back Day! The Burner got me sweating and I had a nice session. The cardio feels like it hits so much harder on this stuff too. I'm loving my workouts on this stuff, and this is while on keto, mind you.

Seated Cable Row 175x6x10
Row Machine 270x6x8
Behind-the-Back Lat Pulldown 180x4x8
Straight-Arm Cable Pushdown 62.5x4x10

HIIT Elliptical Cardio 20 minutes

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I worked out in the apartment gym for arm day today. Nice pump, a lot of sweat. The difference in heat and sweat that Burner brings is very noticeable. I'm loving it. I took my socks after the gym and holy moly, I could have slid across a tile floor barefoot. Haha.

Seated Alternating DB Curls 40x4x10
Single-Arm DB Tricep Extension 25x4x10
Straight-Bar Cable Curls (Apartment) 100x5x10
Rope Pushdowns (Apartment) 100x5x12
Straight Bar Cable Curls (Apartment)(Superset)/ 70x1x10, 70x1x10, 70x1x10, 70x1x10, 70x1x10
Overhead Rope Extensions (Apartment)(Superset) 70x1x10, 70x1x10, 70x1x10, 70x1x10, 70x1x10

LISS Incline Treadmill 20 minutes

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I kept it simple today. It was chest day and I felt pretty sluggish going into the gym. That changed pretty quickly and I actually left the gym buzzing. I was hot and sweaty before I even started cardio and was buzzing by the end.

Incline Hammer Strength Chest Press 205x6x10, 205x2x8
Pec Deck Flies 205x8x10
Close Grip Flat Bench Press Machine 150x4x8

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I kept it simple today. It was chest day and I felt pretty sluggish going into the gym. That changed pretty quickly and I actually left the gym buzzing. I was hot and sweaty before I even started cardio and was buzzing by the end.

Incline Hammer Strength Chest Press 205x6x10, 205x2x8
Pec Deck Flies 205x8x10
Close Grip Flat Bench Press Machine 150x4x8

Sounds like a pretty decent workout. Keep it up.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Today was a shoulder day. I sweated like crazy. I actually sat in the LA Fitness locker room on a bench afterward and sweat was dripping off of my nose. I seriously have to give Forged Burner credit. It might be the best stim-based thermo you've never heard of. One capsule before a fasted workout is insane.

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press 225x8x8
Side Lateral DB Raises 30x4x10
Front DB Raises 30x4x10
EZ-Bar Upright Rows 80x4x10

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
It was leg day today. I got my sweat on like crazy and had an all-around good day in the gym. I walked around with my wife after and now we're about to do our weekly shopping trip. Fun, fun. I just tell myself it is steady state cardio! Official weigh-in tomorrow and I feel good about it!

Leg Extension Machine 190x8x10
Lying Leg Curl Machine 100x8x12
Barbell Squat 135x4x10

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
WEIGH IN DAY!

9/25/2017 247.3 lbs, 30.1% BF

My keto diet mixed with Forged Burner has been insane. This is the last week of my log as I'm running out of the Burner and I am currently 7.4 lbs and 1.6% BF down (according to my scale). I was already on my keto diet for a month when I started taking the Burner so none of those losses was simply water weight. Today was a back day and it rocked. I sweated my ass off like usual.

Close Grip Lat Pulldown 145x6x10
Row Machines 270x6x10
High Row 180x6x10

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
WEIGH IN DAY!

9/25/2017 247.3 lbs, 30.1% BF

My keto diet mixed with Forged Burner has been insane. This is the last week of my log as I'm running out of the Burner and I am currently 7.4 lbs and 1.6% BF down (according to my scale). I was already on my keto diet for a month when I started taking the Burner so none of those losses was simply water weight. Today was a back day and it rocked. I sweated my ass off like usual.

Close Grip Lat Pulldown 145x6x10
Row Machines 270x6x10
High Row 180x6x10

Looks awesome. Can't complain when dropped 3# in a week. That's some solid weight loss.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
This is my last day on Forged Burner. I am finishing this product and my keto diet at the same time, which is tonight at midnight. I will do my final weigh-in tomorrow morning and then do a write-up/final review tomorrow. I will also post that review in the Reviews section. For now, I will say that I LOVED Forged Burner. Stim-wise, it was nice, but I wouldn't say it hit me harder than any other thermo or anything. Where this thing shined was how much it made me sweat and how hot I felt in the gym. And the losses in both weight and BF percentage are just absurd, if today's scale numbers carry over into tomorrow's final weigh-in. I said it once and I'll say it again. This is one of the best stim-based fat burners you've never heard of. I still can't believe I was the only one to put in to log it when there were NINE other spots. You might regret it when you see my results tomorrow. Really!

Today was an arm day and I got my sweat on. You know, the usual when it comes to this product.

Fat Gripz DB Hammer Curls 25x6x10
Fat Gripz DB Skullcrushers 20x6x12
Standing Alternating DB Curls 40x4x10
Straight Bar Pushdowns (Apartment) 100x4x10
Straight Bar Cable Curls (Apartment)(Superset)/ 170x1x10, 70x1x10, 70x1x10, 70x1x10, 70x1x10
Straight Bar Pushdowns (Apartment)(Superset) 70x1x10, 70x1x10, 70x1x10, 70x1x10, 70x1x10

LISS Incline Treadmill Cardio 20 minutes

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
EDIT: Personal information that had nothing to do with Forged Burner. I moved it to my personal log. Whoops!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on all the good news! Looking forward to your update tomorrow

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is my last day on Forged Burner. I am finishing this product and my keto diet at the same time, which is tonight at midnight. I will do my final weigh-in tomorrow morning and then do a write-up/final review tomorrow. I will also post that review in the Reviews section. For now, I will say that I LOVED Forged Burner. Stim-wise, it was nice, but I wouldn't say it hit me harder than any other thermo or anything. Where this thing shined was how much it made me sweat and how hot I felt in the gym. And the losses in both weight and BF percentage are just absurd, if today's scale numbers carry over into tomorrow's final weigh-in. I said it once and I'll say it again. This is one of the best stim-based fat burners you've never heard of. I still can't believe I was the only one to put in to log it when there were NINE other spots. You might regret it when you see my results tomorrow. Really!

Today was an arm day and I got my sweat on. You know, the usual when it comes to this product.

Fat Gripz DB Hammer Curls 25x6x10
Fat Gripz DB Skullcrushers 20x6x12
Standing Alternating DB Curls 40x4x10
Straight Bar Pushdowns (Apartment) 100x4x10
Straight Bar Cable Curls (Apartment)(Superset)/ 170x1x10, 70x1x10, 70x1x10, 70x1x10, 70x1x10
Straight Bar Pushdowns (Apartment)(Superset) 70x1x10, 70x1x10, 70x1x10, 70x1x10, 70x1x10

LISS Incline Treadmill Cardio 20 minutes
Man I'm in late but I'm glad you got some good results.... If I need something high stimmed to burn some bf and sweat a lot I know what to pick up lol
You got some good results with this and keto man... Impressive!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Here we are at the end of the log. What an opportunity this was. Thanks, MRSupps.

Forged Burner was great. I was on a keto diet for the entirety of my 28-day run on it. I had already been on keto for a month so none of the weight or body fat loss I experienced on Burner was water weight. Let's get into it:

Dosing 5/5
I simply took one capsule of Forged Burner during my drive to work at 7:45 a.m. and then another around 25 minutes before my workout at 5 p.m. There was no noticeable taste and no questionable burps later. The pills are very average sized. Taking them with other pills is not a problem.

Stimulant Effect 4/5
Forged Burner is not the hardest hitting thermo, but it does wake you up some. I do not solely take fat loss pills for energy, so I'm not worried about it. I do intermittent fasting so the morning dose was taken on an empty stomach. I would feel crappy as I got into my car and then 30-40 minutes later when I arrived to work, I would feel much better. I would take my evening dose with one scoop of preworkout and found that I was adequately peaked for my workouts. I am fairly tolerant of stims so the fact that I felt something noticeable is good in my book.

Appetite Control 4/5
I am a tough cookie in this regard because I do an 18-6 intermittent fasting program, which means I do not eat from 10 p.m. to 2 p.m. The hardest part of that is from 10 a.m. through 2 p.m. when I see people at work eating and talking about their lunches. Forged Burner had a noticeable effect on my appetite as I was much less hungry than usual. It did not make me completely numb and impervious to thoughts about food, but with mental resolve, I found it not too challenging to make it to 2 p.m.

Thermogenic Effect 5/5
I have seen people say they have taken thermos and have sweated through their shirts sitting in their office. I have never felt that in my entire life and I frankly don't believe those claims. In terms of my life and what I have felt, Forged Burner is as good they come. In the morning, I take it and I feel a subtle warmth inside me. It is nothing ridiculous and I certainly don't just sweat for no reason (I wouldn't even want that). When I take it and then work out, it is insane. At the gym, my skin is hot and sweat pours out of my forehead. When I wear a hat and earphones, my ears and forehead are so hot, it feels like they're on fire. A week ago, I did a back day and was on my 6th set of Seated Cable Rows. I had been sitting that whole time and sweat was pouring out of me like crazy. I thought to myself "How is this possible?" My workouts are usually pretty lacking on keto and Burner made them awesome.

Fat Burning/Weight Loss 5/5
Obviously, the success of a fat burner is contingent on the diet and training of the user. I had a wrench thrown into my plans with work getting crazy, but I stayed dialed in on my diet and only had my training effected a little by it. Your results might be different if you are on a different diet and different deficit, but I was very happy with my results. I weigh myself every day on my Fitbit Aria scale and it tracks my weight and body fat percentage. However, I only count my weigh-ins on Mondays (and this final Thursday) because a lot can change from day to day. The weigh-ins speak for themselves:

Screenshot_20170928-094433.jpg

Screenshot_20170928-082608.jpg

I only took PWO, BCAAs, maca powder, potassium tablets, and magnesium tablets. I didn't take protein powder as I was getting all of my protein from meat sources. This weight loss is directly and solely attributed to my diet, training, and Forged Burner. That is a total loss of 6.3 lbs and 2.6 BF%, according to my scale, in 4 weeks. That weight loss doesn't show much in my pictures, but I will still post them to be completely transparent here. The before pictures are on the left, after are on the right.

Marty Forged Front Relaxed.jpg
20170927_084206.jpg

Marty Forged Back Relaxed.jpg
20170927_084213.jpg

Overall 5/5
Forged Burner did everything I wanted it to. Seriously. My workouts went to the next level. I sweated like crazy and felt like I was getting s**t done in the gym. The appetite suppression and energy were nice bonuses throughout the day at work as I dealt with tiredness and my fasting. Oh, and on top of that, I burned a very respectable amount of fat and lost weight. Forged Burner might be on the best fat burning pills you've never heard of.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here we are at the end of the log. What an opportunity this was. Thanks, MRSupps.

Forged Burner was great. I was on a keto diet for the entirety of my 28-day run on it. I had already been on keto for a month so none of the weight or body fat loss I experienced on Burner was water weight. Let's get into it:

Dosing 5/5
I simply took one capsule of Forged Burner during my drive to work at 7:45 a.m. and then another around 25 minutes before my workout at 5 p.m. There was no noticeable taste and no questionable burps later. The pills are very average sized. Taking them with other pills is not a problem.

Stimulant Effect 4/5
Forged Burner is not the hardest hitting thermo, but it does wake you up some. I do not solely take fat loss pills for energy, so I'm not worried about it. I do intermittent fasting so the morning dose was taken on an empty stomach. I would feel crappy as I got into my car and then 30-40 minutes later when I arrived to work, I would feel much better. I would take my evening dose with one scoop of preworkout and found that I was adequately peaked for my workouts. I am fairly tolerant of stims so the fact that I felt something noticeable is good in my book.

Appetite Control 4/5
I am a tough cookie in this regard because I do an 18-6 intermittent fasting program, which means I do not eat from 10 p.m. to 2 p.m. The hardest part of that is from 10 a.m. through 2 p.m. when I see people at work eating and talking about their lunches. Forged Burner had a noticeable effect on my appetite as I was much less hungry than usual. It did not make me completely numb and impervious to thoughts about food, but with mental resolve, I found it not too challenging to make it to 2 p.m.

Thermogenic Effect 5/5
I have seen people say they have taken thermos and have sweated through their shirts sitting in their office. I have never felt that in my entire life and I frankly don't believe those claims. In terms of my life and what I have felt, Forged Burner is as good they come. In the morning, I take it and I feel a subtle warmth inside me. It is nothing ridiculous and I certainly don't just sweat for no reason (I wouldn't even want that). When I take it and then work out, it is insane. At the gym, my skin is hot and sweat pours out of my forehead. When I wear a hat and earphones, my ears and forehead are so hot, it feels like they're on fire. A week ago, I did a back day and was on my 6th set of Seated Cable Rows. I had been sitting that whole time and sweat was pouring out of me like crazy. I thought to myself "How is this possible?" My workouts are usually pretty lacking on keto and Burner made them awesome.

Fat Burning/Weight Loss 5/5
Obviously, the success of a fat burner is contingent on the diet and training of the user. I had a wrench thrown into my plans with work getting crazy, but I stayed dialed in on my diet and only had my training effected a little by it. Your results might be different if you are on a different diet and different deficit, but I was very happy with my results. I weigh myself every day on my Fitbit Aria scale and it tracks my weight and body fat percentage. However, I only count my weigh-ins on Mondays (and this final Thursday) because a lot can change from day to day. The weigh-ins speak for themselves:

View attachment 155806

View attachment 155807

I only took PWO, BCAAs, maca powder, potassium tablets, and magnesium tablets. I didn't take protein powder as I was getting all of my protein from meat sources. This weight loss is directly and solely attributed to my diet, training, and Forged Burner. That is a total loss of 6.3 lbs and 2.6 BF%, according to my scale, in 4 weeks. That weight loss doesn't show much in my pictures, but I will still post them to be completely transparent here. The before pictures are on the left, after are on the right.

View attachment 155808View attachment 155812

View attachment 155810View attachment 155813

Overall 5/5
Forged Burner did everything I wanted it to. Seriously. My workouts went to the next level. I sweated like crazy and felt like I was getting s**t done in the gym. The appetite suppression and energy were nice bonuses throughout the day at work as I dealt with tiredness and my fasting. Oh, and on top of that, I burned a very respectable amount of fat and lost weight. Forged Burner might be on the best fat burning pills you've never heard of.
Awesome review... Its crazy that you lost about 6-7 lbs which is a decent amount but coupled with the bf % you definitely can tell a difference man with the before and after. Looking a lot leaner in the afters

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty awesome results. If not mistaken and please correct me if I miscalculated, but 8lbs of fat loss and 2 lbs of muscle if the scale is correct (which it most likely isn't very accurate). Since it is measuring you and same scale I would say even if it not accurate percentages the loss and gains are still proof in those numbers plus you can really tell from your back in the pictures

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Pretty awesome results. If not mistaken and please correct me if I miscalculated, but 8lbs of fat loss and 2 lbs of muscle if the scale is correct (which it most likely isn't very accurate). Since it is measuring you and same scale I would say even if it not accurate percentages the loss and gains are still proof in those numbers plus you can really tell from your back in the pictures
I would never hold these numbers as scientifically accurate. It is a simple scale that tries to determine fat percentage by sending a little jolt through your feet. It is undoubtedly not accurate in BF% and is probably not right in weight either, but using it consistently, I can at least assume the trend is somewhat correct. If it is the same amount wrong every time, if you subtract that variable, what is remaining is still valuable information... to me, at least.

I am overweight to the point that I am trying to get both numbers to drop while holding onto all the muscle I can. I know muscle loss is inevitable, especially the harder I cut, but I am doing my best in getting the protein I need and training regularly.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would never hold these numbers as scientifically accurate. It is a simple scale that tries to determine fat percentage by sending a little jolt through your feet. It is undoubtedly not accurate in BF% and is probably not right in weight either, but using it consistently, I can at least assume the trend is somewhat correct. If it is the same amount wrong every time, if you subtract that variable, what is remaining is still valuable information... to me, at least.

I am overweight to the point that I am trying to get both numbers to drop while holding onto all the muscle I can. I know muscle loss is inevitable, especially the harder I cut, but I am doing my best in getting the protein I need and training regularly.
That is exactly what I was trying to say.. haha you put it in better words. I am noting this product down for the future. Thanks for logging man

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
That is exactly what I was trying to say.. haha you put it in better words. I am noting this product down for the future. Thanks for logging man
If you do try it, I hope it works as well for you as it did for me. Everyone reacts to everything differently. It's part of what makes the supplement industry so intriguing. People will call something the best ever and others will say it doesn't work, all in the same thread.

I go into every new supplement hoping it will do a lot for me and most fat burners... don't seem to do anything. I enjoyed Forged Burner, RXS Radiate, Innovative Laboratories Hell Fire, and the original Muscle Asylum Project Arson and original USPLabs OxyElite Pro (both from like 10 years ago). The other... 50+ thermos I've tried didn't do a whole lot for me, but I'm always willing to try new ones out to add to my list. If you have any recommendations, I'll gladly put them on my list to try in the future.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you do try it, I hope it works as well for you as it did for me. Everyone reacts to everything differently. It's part of what makes the supplement industry so intriguing. People will call something the best ever and others will say it doesn't work, all in the same thread.

I go into every new supplement hoping it will do a lot for me and most fat burners... don't seem to do anything. I enjoyed Forged Burner, RXS Radiate, Innovative Laboratories Hell Fire, and the original Muscle Asylum Project Arson and original USPLabs OxyElite Pro (both from like 10 years ago). The other... 50+ thermos I've tried didn't do a whole lot for me, but I'm always willing to try new ones out to add to my list. If you have any recommendations, I'll gladly put them on my list to try in the future.
Very true. The best I have tried was radiate and you seem to have tried that one already.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IN the end the change in how you look makes the big difference.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Even if you lose some muscle the leaner you get it actually makes you appear bigger... When I cut I always have people ask me if I got bigger lol You can just see the muscle more it gives the appearance of having more mass

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I noticed a change and I'm very happy with the results. Thanks again for the opportunity. I wish more people had taken it because I kind of wanted to see if others had as good of an experience as me. People are crazy!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I noticed a nice change physically and I'm very happy with the results. Thanks again for the opportunity. I wish more people had taken it because I kind of wanted to see if others had as good of an experience as me. People are crazy!