Paranormal/spiritual stories you have experienced

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone got any actual experiences seeing, hearing, feeling anything they would describe as paranormal or spiritual? I have plenty so wondering what other peoples experiences are.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subscribing to follow along. I find things like this interesting.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Subscribing to follow along. I find things like this interesting.
Same. I have had experiences as long as I can remember. And spiritually, my wife specializes in past life hypnosis (brings you to a past life to hopefully heal your current self) and it’s a very interesting experience. Diving into research of just like astral projection and stuff is pretty crazy

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife and I stayed at an inn in Newport RI called the Stella Maris. It was a very old building. She wakes up asking if I touched her leg, I say no, we go back to bed. Later that night, I hear "her" walk to the bathroom and grab my foot. She woke up and thought I was in the bathroom.
We turned on all the lights, waited until the sun came up and checked out 2 days early.....
I never believed in that stuff until that night......

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My wife and I stayed at an inn in Newport RI called the Stella Maris. It was a very old building. She wakes up asking if I touched her leg, I say no, we go back to bed. Later that night, I hear "her" walk to the bathroom and grab my foot. She woke up and thought I was in the bathroom.
We turned on all the lights, waited until the sun came up and checked out 2 days early.....
I never believed in that stuff until that night......
I would have too. I watch the shows and movies where people buy a house and it’s haunted but they decide to stick it out because they have too much money in it…NOPE. Wife and I are on the same page. Money can be replaced, being haunted can go way wrong lol

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would have too. I watch the shows and movies where people buy a house and it’s haunted but they decide to stick it out because they have too much money in it…NOPE. Wife and I are on the same page. Money can be replaced, being haunted can go way wrong lol

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've had one very clear experience of telepathy, literally heard someone else's voice in my head and then confirmed that they had just thought that exact sentence. They kinda freaked out.

I'm a christian (wasn't always) and since becoming a believer I have had countless spiritual experiences of all varieties. The Lord has revealed Himself and His plan to me in so many amazing ways.

I should note that I have always been a very skeptical and doubtful person in regards to all things "supernatural".

All glory to God, He wants to reveal Himself to you.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've had one very clear experience of telepathy, literally heard someone else's voice in my head and then confirmed that they had just thought that exact sentence. They kinda freaked out.

I'm a christian (wasn't always) and since becoming a believer I have had countless spiritual experiences of all varieties. The Lord has revealed Himself and His plan to me in so many amazing ways.

I should note that I have always been a very skeptical and doubtful person in regards to all things "supernatural".

All glory to God, He wants to reveal Himself to you.
I agree. Too many direct instances of literally miracles I have seen lol