Paradoxine® - Grains of Paradise - Your Thoughts?

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
I know SNS has this ingredient in Lean Edge and as a standalone. A couple questions for our members:

1) As a standalone, what is the optimal dose?
2) Do you recommend taking it?

Thanks,
Monte

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love(d) it. I took 200mg daily split into 2 100mg doses, but have seen people taking up to 400-500mg daily. I believe an effective dose is as low as 25mg to around 40mg. That said, SNS is probably the only one that would trust for an economical and quality assured stand alone in a high dose, and unfortunately no one has had any in stock for months.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great stuff .. have seen and heard great feedback from those who are on it.

® is important w/ indicates 12.5%extract

Yea you can't beat SNS quality, they were going for $50 for 2 + year supply of raspberry ketones ..sold out pretty fast

as for dosage 200-300mg solo is sweet ( 2-3 caps ), as darkhorse stated i have seen 400-500mg .. but i thought 3 caps was plenty for under 175lbs skinny me lol

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yea you can't beat SNS quality, they were going for $50 for 2 + year supply of raspberry ketones ..sold out pretty fast

as for dosage 200-300mg solo is sweet ( 2-3 caps ), as darkhorse stated i have seen 400-500mg .. but i thought 3 caps was plenty for under 175lbs skinny me lol
is it ever coming back?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am all about high doses here. I liked the SNS product because it’s 100mg a cap. So sick of products with 10-40mg acting like that’s all anyone needs. You can definitely go 200-300mg and get tangible results.

First run I did one cap a day and loved it. 2nd run two caps a day (early morning and early afternoon) and seemed to have about the same net result as one cap a day. You could also space the bottle out and cruise on one cap a day for 4 months. At $30 that’s a steal

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What type of results were you seeing?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is it ever coming back?
its still availble in few stores .. as for DPS
( i dont think its getting discontinued or anything .. just a matter of DPS hitting SNS up and ask to restock .. and SNS trying to get it in .. then again it is a trademarked ingrident so supply chain might be crazy .. ill hit up the boss man and see .. in the mean time SNS offical site still has it

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, interesting that people here run such higher doses. I've always assumed that 1 cap was plenty at 100 mg, since every other brand is only using 40 mg or so as full dose! Will maybe try upping to 200 mg per day based on feedback here.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've taken Apollon's Black Tulip which hit me hard... had a loaded profile including 200mg's of Grains of a sweaty Paradise...

That spice instantly makes u know it's working when u taste it in powder form.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, interesting that people here run such higher doses. I've always assumed that 1 cap was plenty at 100 mg, since every other brand is only using 40 mg or so as full dose! Will maybe try upping to 200 mg per day based on feedback here.
I think you might be getting Paradoxine and CaloriBurn GP mixed up.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was going to announce the following more officially (and I will later), but since you guys are talking about Paradoxine, I will show you the new product I have in the works right now. It is a fat loss-based GDA. I hope you like it...because it's already been paid for! It has some stims, but very few...only about 100 mg of caffeine per serving. I added it (in the form of a guarana extract) because there is research showing that some of the other ingredients within the product are very synergistic with caffeine.

I will do a full write-up on it soon. From what I've seen, there is not a more powerful fat loss-based GDA out there (especially one with low stims). It has 50 servings per bottle and is 25 day supply, as it is designed to be used twice daily for best results.

Product: GDA-Burn (fat loss & glucose disposal agent)

Servings per Container:
50 (25 day supply)

Antiadipogenic Agents
Banaba Leaf Extract: 1,000 mg (2,000 mg/day)
Super-Berberine (berberine beta-cyclodextrin): 500 mg (1,000 mg/day)
Guarana Seed Extract (std. for 22% Caffeine): 500 mg (1,000 mg/day)

BAT Activators
Paradoxine® (grains of paradise extract): 200 mg (400 mg/day)

UCP-1 Up-regulators
Cirsium Oligophyllum Extract: 300 mg (600 mg/day)

Thyroid Secretagogues & Cortisol Blockers
Bauhinia Extract: 500 mg (1,000 mg/day)
KSM-66: 300 mg (600 mg/day)

Fatty Acid Mitochondrial Transporters
LeanGBB (gamma-butyrobetaine): 25 mg (50 mg/day)

Absorption Enhancers
BioPerine®: 10 mg (20 mg/day)
AstraGin®: 25 mg (50 mg/day)

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was going to announce the following more officially (and I will later), but since you guys are talking about Paradoxine, I will show you the new product I have in the works right now. It is a fat loss-based GDA. I hope you like it...because it's already been paid for! It has some stims, but very few...only about 100 mg of caffeine per serving. I added it (in the form of a guarana extract) because there is research showing that some of the other ingredients within the product are very synergistic with caffeine.
I was under the impression that your next big thing was a sleep aid...?

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Not familiar with this, what's it do? Thanks

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not familiar with this, what's it do? Thanks
its studied to target 2 types of fat tissues ( white & brown fat cells ), ive heard that it attacks that belly fat ( visceral )

ive never gotten addicted to taken too many fat burners so others can provide prolly better personal reviews , but from what i hear people enjoy it at these dosages.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was under the impression that your next big thing was a sleep aid...?
Oh, it is. I have 2 things coming out before this. All products have already been paid for except one of them. Here is the order they will be released in:

Sleep product: Maybe 2 weeks; hopefully less.

CBD Product (full-spectrum cbd w/ 70% kava noble extract in a base of turmeric-infused virgin blackseed oil): 5-6 weeks

Nootropic: 3-4 months

Fat-Loss GDA: 4 months

EEA Product: 4 months

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry if we're straying from the thread topic, but could you please make your EEA product a stand alone and not mix it w BCAA's?? I'm sure I'm not alone on this...
BCAA's are always included in EAA products, as BCAA's are part of the EAA group. I don't think anyone has ever released a product that doesn't contain BCAA's as part of their EEA formula. If they did, it wouldn't work. You need ALL 9 essential amino acids to build muscle, which means you also need the BCAA's. BCAA's are EAA's.

Here are the 9 essential amino acids which are always included within EEA products...

L-Leucine
L-Isoleucine
L-Valine
L-Lysine HCL
L-Phenylalanine
L-Threonine
L-Histidine HCL
L-Methionine
L-Tryptophan

The problem some products run into is that they contain ONLY BCAA's, which is good for preventing muscle loss, but they don't build muscle by themselves. You need all 9 EAA's (which includes BCAA's) to both prevent muscle loss AND build muscle. Every single EEA product I've seen contains all 9 of the essential amino acids listed above, which, as you can see, also includes Leucine, isoleucine and valine (BCAA's).

I think you may have gotten confused by all the talk about BCAA products being bad and EEA products being good, but just didn't realize the full meaning behind this, which is that the body needs all essential aminos, which includes the BCAA's. :)

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BCAA's are always included in EAA products, as BCAA's are part of the EAA group. I don't think anyone has ever released a product that doesn't contain BCAA's as part of their EEA formula. If they did, it wouldn't work. You need ALL 9 essential amino acids to build muscle, which means you also need the BCAA's. BCAA's are EAA's.

Here are the 9 essential amino acids which are always included within EEA products...

L-Leucine
L-Isoleucine
L-Valine
L-Lysine HCL
L-Phenylalanine
L-Threonine
L-Histidine HCL
L-Methionine
L-Tryptophan

The problem some products run into is that they contain ONLY BCAA's, which is good for preventing muscle loss, but they don't build muscle by themselves. You need all 9 EAA's (which includes BCAA's) to both prevent muscle loss AND build muscle. Every single EEA product I've seen contains all 9 of the essential amino acids listed above, which, as you can see, also includes Leucine, isoleucine and valine (BCAA's).

I think you may have gotten confused by all the talk about BCAA products being bad and EEA products being good, but just didn't realize the full meaning behind this, which is that the body needs all essential aminos, which includes the BCAA's. :)
agree on using all 9 and i prefer it that way .. exciting stuff ahead cant wait.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I will do a full write-up on it soon. From what I've seen, there is not a more powerful fat loss-based GDA out there (especially one with low stims). It has 50 servings per bottle and is 25 day supply, as it is designed to be used twice daily for best results.

Product: GDA-Burn (fat loss & glucose disposal agent)

Servings per Container:
50 (25 day supply)

Antiadipogenic Agents
Banaba Leaf Extract: 1,000 mg (2,000 mg/day)
Super-Berberine (berberine beta-cyclodextrin): 500 mg (1,000 mg/day)
Guarana Seed Extract (std. for 22% Caffeine): 500 mg (1,000 mg/day)

BAT Activators
Paradoxine® (grains of paradise extract): 200 mg (400 mg/day)

UCP-1 Up-regulators
Cirsium Oligophyllum Extract: 300 mg (600 mg/day)

Thyroid Secretagogues & Cortisol Blockers
Bauhinia Extract: 500 mg (1,000 mg/day)
KSM-66: 300 mg (600 mg/day)

Fatty Acid Mitochondrial Transporters
LeanGBB (gamma-butyrobetaine): 25 mg (50 mg/day)

Absorption Enhancers
BioPerine®: 10 mg (20 mg/day)
AstraGin®: 25 mg (50 mg/day)
Looks like a great product. Wish I could handle that KSM-66 but oh well. More power to those who can

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
its still availble in few stores .. as for DPS
( i dont think its getting discontinued or anything .. just a matter of DPS hitting SNS up and ask to restock .. and SNS trying to get it in .. then again it is a trademarked ingrident so supply chain might be crazy .. ill hit up the boss man and see .. in the mean time SNS offical site still has it

Nice call on the SNS store. Had trouble finding it. Just picked some up - thank you for the link.

And thank you to everyone who replied in this thread. Very helpful. Excited to give this a shot.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The patent holder getting paid lol They are both standardized to 12.5% 6-paradol and have the other 3 major constituents aren’t standardized from what I have seen.
so is the dosage the same for "Paradoxine (R)" vs "Caloriburn (R)" ?

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
so is the dosage the same for "Paradoxine (R)" vs "Caloriburn (R)" ?
Yes, but the dosage preferred may be higher than what you see in a lot of products. If you look at the SNS products like lean edge (150mg) and the solo paradoxine caps (100mg/cap) I think that’s where you will see better results from it. Morphoburn has it dosed even higher at 450mg. All of these companies using 25-40mg in a once a day product are kind of pixie dusting it to get it one the label.

If you look at the patent holders dosage recommendation paradoxine is 40-100mg/serving and caloriburn is 40-80mg/2-3 times per day. That seems inline with the higher amounts up above.

Personally, I generally dose 200-300mg per day split up through which ever product happens to be used. Many times this means getting some of it from a formula and adding some standalone.