Parabolan experiences

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you guys think of this form of Tren, have you used it, at what dosage and for how long? Is it more similar to Acetate or Enanthat ester by the cours of action?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Used it in a blend I say closer to eth than ace

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i have used it. but i havnt used Tren e so i can really answer part of your question.. iirc i did 75 x 2 per week which was plenty in my particular set up.
it didnt make you sweat near as bad at night tho it did still keep me up at night. also it didnt make my liver hurt like mtren .. in fact it was the smoothest that i have used. for tren that says alot. they really did make this stuff behave different in humans than the regular esters.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i have used it. but i havnt used Tren e so i can really answer part of your question.. iirc i did 75 x 2 per week which was plenty in my particular set up.
it didnt make you sweat near as bad at night tho it did still keep me up at night. also it didnt make my liver hurt like mtren .. in fact it was the smoothest that i have used. for tren that says alot. they really did make this stuff behave different in humans than the regular esters.
Thank you for your input. Yes, if it is legit, people say that it doesn't have as much sides as 'regular' Tren. May I ask what was your cycle with it and test dosage?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The guys I have heard that took the original ?pharma? Parabolan all say that the new stuff that's made with the same esther makeup is nowhere near the same. But from the sounds of it you may disagree??? Would you say it seems to act the same as it was reported with the original?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Anabolics 7
craigydar Cycle Logs 4
cleveland1 Anabolics 3
shafey Anabolics 28
town44 Anabolics 1