Para Pharma Dianabol

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
Does anyone have any experience taking dianabol made by Para Pharma? I think this stuff is fake. I’ve been taking it for 15 days now and seen almost zero results. I’ve been taking 60mg per day which is twice the recommended dosage for first timers. I’m also on 250-500mg of Test E per week. I believe the only reason I’ve gained any weight at all is because I’ve cut out all cardio and been eating 4,000+ calories per day (which is about 1300-1500 more calories than I should be consuming on a bulk cycle) and been lifting hard for 90-120 minutes per day. I’m 5’7”, 175 lbs.

I know 15 days is a very long sample size, but from everything I’ve researched I should’ve gained at least 10-15 lbs. of water weight by now. Yet, I’m seeing almost no results. Can anyone tell me if this stuff is fake? I believe it is. I think all this crap is fake and I’m pretty pissed about it. I bought it at UGFreak.com which is a source I got from this website. Any experiences is much appreciated. Thanks.

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sounds fake, but no experience with them or DBOL.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
honestly eating above 1300-1500 cals you should be gaining without dbol which is even odder

but yea DBOL within 1st week you would have felt water weight gains along with strength

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
They have a website check the lot number. I had para Pharma over seas some of the best gear I’ve ran.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Probably fake. Now second opinion on a 1500 surplus you should gain weight so maybe what you think is 4000 calories is really not.

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
Probably fake. Now second opinion on a 1500 surplus you should gain weight so maybe what you think is 4000 calories is really not.
I use a macro calculator to keep track make sure to log everything down to creamer in my coffee and soy sauce. I have gained some weight the past 15 days but not the kind I expected. I attribute the gains to my extremely hard work ethic and caloric intake, not the gear.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I use a macro calculator to keep track make sure to log everything down to creamer in my coffee and soy sauce. I have gained some weight the past 15 days but not the kind I expected. I attribute the gains to my extremely hard work ethic and caloric intake, not the gear.
How many lbs have you gained so far? Sounds like it could be underdosed/bunk

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
15lbs overall would be a good amount. Thinking you should. Be gaing 1lb a day is not to realistic imo

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
15lbs overall would be a good amount. Thinking you should. Be gaing 1lb a day is not to realistic imo
How many lbs have you gained so far? Sounds like it could be underdosed/bunk
I started at 165 and now am 175. But it feels pretty much like all fat and water. Clothes don’t fit any differently except my pants are tighter around the waste. I’ve asked several people and they say I look exactly the same. It may not be fake but I feel it’s probably at least underdosed. But besides that, my strength hasn’t went up at all either. Again, I know it’s a small sample size but from my research this stuff isn’t very legit.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP unless youre a freak body comp changes will take time on test. What you really should be seeing by now are strength increases and constant PRs...but even those are somewhat dependant on your training/fatigue going into the cycle.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does anyone have any experience taking dianabol made by Para Pharma? I think this stuff is fake. I’ve been taking it for 15 days now and seen almost zero results. I’ve been taking 60mg per day which is twice the recommended dosage for first timers. I’m also on 250-500mg of Test E per week. I believe the only reason I’ve gained any weight at all is because I’ve cut out all cardio and been eating 4,000+ calories per day (which is about 1300-1500 more calories than I should be consuming on a bulk cycle) and been lifting hard for 90-120 minutes per day. I’m 5’7”, 175 lbs.

I know 15 days is a very long sample size, but from everything I’ve researched I should’ve gained at least 10-15 lbs. of water weight by now. Yet, I’m seeing almost no results. Can anyone tell me if this stuff is fake? I believe it is. I think all this crap is fake and I’m pretty pissed about it. I bought it at UGFreak.com which is a source I got from this website. Any experiences is much appreciated. Thanks.
I've had dbol from pp. It was legit. 40mg's ed made me much to aggressive so I lowered to 30 and honestly, 20 is where I felt I could handle it. Gains in strength and "bloat" were very pronounced. It definetly wasn't fake. It was a blister of 20m's x 100 if I remember correctly.

On 60mg's you should turn into a raging bull imo. It should also, as you noted, give you 10 pounds of watter weight. 60 is really high and if you don't notice overwhelming aggression and super good mood on it, then it's bunk. Not much to discuss here.

Only thing that's weird is that pp would sell so severly underdosed dbol. Dbol raw is really cheap and makes no sense to fake it. A gram of dbol is like 2e, and ugls get it even cheaper than that. It's either a mistake (a bad batch), fake or it degraded. In any case you should write to ugfreak and ask them to send you a new blister.

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
I've had dbol from pp. It was legit. 40mg's ed made me much to aggressive so I lowered to 30 and honestly, 20 is where I felt I could handle it. Gains in strength and "bloat" were very pronounced. It definetly wasn't fake. It was a blister of 20m's x 100 if I remember correctly.

On 60mg's you should turn into a raging bull imo. It should also, as you noted, give you 10 pounds of watter weight. 60 is really high and if you don't notice overwhelming aggression and super good mood on it, then it's bunk. Not much to discuss here.

Only thing that's weird is that pp would sell so severly underdosed dbol. Dbol raw is really cheap and makes no sense to fake it. A gram of dbol is like 2e, and ugls get it even cheaper than that. It's either a mistake (a bad batch), fake or it degraded. In any case you should write to ugfreak and ask them to send you a new blister.
Thanks for your reply. I did write to UG Freak and they never responded. I also wrote to Para Pharma and they said it should be legit. Maybe I was expecting different results. I am now up 15 pounds than I was before I started but don’t feel a ton stronger or look dramatically different. But again maybe I was expecting different, more pronounced results. As for the aggression and great mood, I don’t feel too much different on those either.

I also have some Dbol from Dragon Pharma. Does anyone have any experience with that company? I read one review that showed the lab results and said the 20mg pills were slightly underdosed at 18.9mg instead of the full 20mg. I’m not really sure what that means and how big of an under dosage that is.

Thanks, again.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for your reply. I did write to UG Freak and they never responded. I also wrote to Para Pharma and they said it should be legit. Maybe I was expecting different results. I am now up 15 pounds than I was before I started but don’t feel a ton stronger or look dramatically different. But again maybe I was expecting different, more pronounced results. As for the aggression and great mood, I don’t feel too much different on those either.

I also have some Dbol from Dragon Pharma. Does anyone have any experience with that company? I read one review that showed the lab results and said the 20mg pills were slightly underdosed at 18.9mg instead of the full 20mg. I’m not really sure what that means and how big of an under dosage that is.

Thanks, again.

Your weight gain indicates that it is almost certainly Dbol.
The mood and aggression are common, but not everyone experiences them on Dbol.

DP seems to be hit or miss, depending upon the source.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
15 lbs up is already too much for my liking as it’s super wet and not clean gains, water and useless weight basically. Idk what you were expecting within 3 or so weeks.

Reactions: Nac
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks, again.
18.9 is a normal ok dose. It's a small and an acceptable deviation.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Regarding the 60mg dbol dose you are taking. Idk, 60 should produce a lot of aggression. Saying that some dont get aggression on dbol ... I don't believe that, at least not at 60mg's. Sure, you gained 15 pounds, but you are also on 500mg test. So about 5 to 10 pounds should be just from that (depends on how much ai you are using). So the extra 5 to 7.5 pounds from dbol is not enough for a 60mg dose.

Look, 60 is a lot for dbol. Really. Purportedly, old school bbers used 15mg's. Sure they downplay the dosages, but still they probably didn't use much more then 30 ... And again, 30mg's should make you pretty agressive and stronger and give you 5 to 10 pounds of watter weight. So I still vote that the gear you got is underdosed or something.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Regarding the 60mg dbol dose you are taking. Idk, 60 should produce a lot of aggression. Saying that some dont get aggression on dbol ... I don't believe that, at least not at 60mg's. Sure, you gained 15 pounds, but you are also on 500mg test. So about 5 to 10 pounds should be just from that (depends on how much ai you are using). So the extra 5 to 7.5 pounds from dbol is not enough for a 60mg dose.

Look, 60 is a lot for dbol. Really. Purportedly, old school bbers used 15mg's. Sure they downplay the dosages, but still they probably didn't use much more then 30 ... And again, 30mg's should make you pretty agressive and stronger and give you 5 to 10 pounds of watter weight. So I still vote that the gear you got is underdosed or something.
I'm one of the guys who doesn't get a ton of aggression on Dbol.

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer

Yeah, that’s the thing... I’m not even taking an AI. I have some on hand but again I’ve seen no bad side effects so haven’t needs it. I’m actually still gaining weight but I’ve cut my calories way down so I don’t know what’s going on. Again, maybe I was just thinking there’d be different results. But yeah everything I’ve researched I shouldn’t even be taking that high of a dose. I think it’s either really underdosed or they sent the 10mg pills instead.
As for the aggression, I’m pretty aggressive anyway so I haven’t noticed too much of anything. Thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thohard93 Nutrition / Health 1
BigGame84 Supplements 12
Supplements 1
bj3621 Anabolics 0
Nickespo89 Anabolics 1