Pancreas and anabolics

Rparm12

Awards
Few months ago I had an acute pancreatitis attack, nearly killed me. Doctors told me I could never drink again. I know tren I could never touch again as well. I’m curious about orals and injectable’s like NPP and high dose test if they have an affect on the pancreas. Can’t find anything about this.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Few months ago I had an acute pancreatitis attack, nearly killed me. Doctors told me I could never drink again. I know tren I could never touch again as well. I’m curious about orals and injectable’s like NPP and high dose test if they have an affect on the pancreas. Can’t find anything about this.

Rparm12

Awards
I’ve seen a couple of those articles about pancreatitis and anabolics. However everyone has to do with tren. Curious if orals would have an negative affect on the pancreas the same way alcohol does. Of course will just stay on trt untill I have a definitive answer. Not worth my life for a few extra pounds of muscle.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve seen a couple of those articles about pancreatitis and anabolics. However everyone has to do with tren. Curious if orals would have an negative affect on the pancreas the same way alcohol does. Of course will just stay on trt untill I have a definitive answer. Not worth my life for a few extra pounds of muscle.

Drugs can cause Pancreas problems (and of course, an Already damaged or stressed Pancreas is more susceptible to more problems). .... Steroids are drugs.

I've known people struggling with Pancreas problems (a couple ending in death). It isn't anything I would ever want someone to go through.

Is your TRT self-administered, or by a Dr? If it is by a Dr, you could ask him if he feels it would be safe to continue TRT.