Paleoethics surge pre-workout

Deelish35

Awards
I’m looking everywhere for this product. It seems to be discontinued but I’m hoping someone or someplace still has a few kicking around. They were the best!

Attachments

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You accidentally posted this thread like 6 times - you can go back and try to delete, or click the report button on the others and in the comments, just write 'Sorry, duplicate threads'.

It's a common glitch on here now and when you go to post a thread, you'll see it spinning and think it didn't post when it actually does. Just open up the forum in another screen and you'll see your new thread at the top.

I always like to explain this to people because sometimes others aren't too nice about it; but I know it can be confusing and accidents happen.

As for the product itself, I just looked it up and I'm not a fan of the formula at all, but if you are looking for it, I did see a couple of sites that show it available, but none that I've ever ordered from or could vouch for.

In general, I don't like proprietary blends because you don't know how much of anything you're getting and I especially don't like that with stimulant ingredients because I think its very important for people to know the dosages that they are taking. This one lists 14 mg. of caffeine, but then includes multiple ingredients in prop blends that also contain caffeine, so one would have no way of really knowing how much caffeine they are actually taking.

Out of curiosity, what are you looking for out of a pre-workout?

There are some great stimulant and stimulant free options depending on what you are looking for.

My personal choices for stimulant free products are Super Swole caps and VasoForce XT caps, and then for stimulant options, I like VasoForce Rush if looking for a capsule product or Muscle Addiction Pump Addict if looking for a powder option.

Deelish35

Awards
Thank you @sns8778

Please let me know where you found it! I’ve been searching like crazy. Sorry for the multiple posts. Ugh!!