Painkillers vs orals

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So what would be the liver toxicity and cardiovascular issues you’d expect from rather long term use of either? Just curious.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hardcore painkiller abuse is way worse than orals as far as liver damage. Cardiovascular wise I'd say orals probably are more damaging but not 100%

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not saying that I disagree (or agree). I'm just noting our human nature.....

I used to live on the "borderline" of snow country. And every year, at least once or twice a year, when the weather forecasts would mention something like "a possible snow event", some people that I know would immediately spread the great news on how it was supposed to "really come a snow!!!". LOL they watched the same forecasts that I did. The difference was, I heard what the weatherman said. They heard what they wanted to hear.
We can all be that way to a degree, if we aren't careful.
:)
RickyBlobby, this wasn't directed at you, or anyone else.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The reason I said what I said is that people who are heavily addicted to painkillers normally take up to 20 loritabs daily. That's 10grams of Tylenol and I think a fatal dose is around 15 grams.

They do this day after day, week after week, year after year. Many times while drinking hard liquor at the same time. My father in law did this since 20ish years old and his liver has still never failed at 56 years old.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The reason I said what I said is that people who are heavily addicted to painkillers normally take up to 20 loritabs daily. That's 10grams of Tylenol and I think a fatal dose is around 15 grams.

They do this day after day, week after week, year after year. Many times while drinking hard liquor at the same time. My father in law did this since 20ish years old and his liver has still never failed at 56 years old.
Wow, that's crazy.

Yeah, I agree with your first statement, personally.

I just know how a lot of these threads go. They usually end up getting comments similar to.... "You'd be better off taking 150mg Anadrol stacked with Superdrol at 50mg, than taking 500mg Tylenol per day".
(I'm still waiting on the conclusive, comparitive test results on that one. LOL).

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think a lot of us want to justify the effects of orals and gear in general as being safer than many other substances but I could in no way see 150mg anadrol and 50mg superdrol being safe lol. In comparison to alcohol I hear alcohol does more permanent damage while gear can give more severe short term effects but I never hear anyone compare them to painkillers. I used to take a ton because of my accident and still take 5-10mg hydrocodone 1 time a day maybe for a week every month to get a week free of pain but that isn’t anything in comparison to the 40-50mg I used to take daily. Makes me wonder you know?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve known guys who died using both. They’re toxic. All of it. It’s all the same. The difference is how your body reacts to what compounds. How your body reacts to inflammation for extended periods. Some people can drink a liter of whisky every day for 20 years. Some people can do it exactly once.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve known guys who died using both. They’re toxic. All of it. It’s all the same. The difference is how your body reacts to what compounds. How your body reacts to inflammation for extended periods. Some people can drink a liter of whisky every day for 20 years. Some people can do it exactly once.
I knew somone who died of liver sclerosis. He drank 1 shotglass of vodka a day (honestly).... That's all.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How many cycles under the belts/time off did they guys that passed have though?

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
I knew somone who died of liver sclerosis. He drank 1 shotglass of vodka a day (honestly).... That's all.
Was there a reason he took a shot of vodka a day? Seems quite random.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah a lady I knew drank a fifth of vodka a day for a good 20 years till she finally died of liver failure

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You just never k ow

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was there a reason he took a shot of vodka a day? Seems quite random.
Just to relax (mainly after work). He had a wife and kids, and didn't want to be inebriated (and she didn't want him to be either).

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Just to relax (mainly after work). He had a wife and kids, and didn't want to be inebriated (and she didn't want him to be either).

I feel like a beer or two would be more relaxing than downing a shot every night haha

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel like a beer or two would be more relaxing than downing a shot every night haha
People are different. It was sad though. He was 30-35.... I can't remember exactly.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If we compare body count, pain pills all day

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I tell people that eat Norco all day that that's about the weakest and deadliest opiate out there.
They feel safe doing Norco wen actually some hop is way safer, cheaper and better.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How many cycles under the belts/time off did they guys that passed have though?
Liver failure, man. That doesn’t build up over time from steroid use. That’s one cycle run horribly horribly wrong. Guy didn’t drink either.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Liver failure, man. That doesn’t build up over time from steroid use. That’s one cycle run horribly horribly wrong. Guy didn’t drink either.
**** dude... I feel like you would have to be running a lot of gear or at least a high dose of a pretty harsh one.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I guess to answer your question it was probably his third cycle in as many years. He was not nearly as hardcore as I was. Taking test tren Dbol I thought. Not entirely sure how much. It’s not like we pinned together and back then we didn’t just rant and rave about drugs all day. We were too busy getting stoned and laid, lifting weights. If he had a problem he’d ask me about it. One day he just didn’t show up to train. I went to his house, his ****ing mom answered the door. he had died when he was asleep apparently because he was DOA in bed. He didn’t tell me any symptoms, hadn’t been yellow the day before, nothing like that. It’s like it just shut down and the toxins shut the rest of him down. It must have been failing for some time before that I would think. I try not to (think)

He was 20.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I guess to answer your question it was probably his third cycle in as many years. He was not nearly as hardcore as I was. Taking test tren Dbol I thought. Not entirely sure how much. It’s not like we pinned together and back then we didn’t just rant and rave about drugs all day. We were too busy getting stoned and laid, lifting weights. If he had a problem he’d ask me about it. One day he just didn’t show up to train. I went to his house, his ****ing mom answered the door. he had died when he was asleep apparently because he was DOA in bed. He didn’t tell me any symptoms, hadn’t been yellow the day before, nothing like that. It’s like it just shut down and the toxins shut the rest of him down. It must have been failing for some time before that I would think. I try not to (think)
That’s awful man... it does sound like the liver may have had a preexisting condition but that’s just wild... things like that make me hesitant to run cycles sometimes. Condolences about your friend.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
**** dude... I feel like you would have to be running a lot of gear or at least a high dose of a pretty harsh one.
I’m sure it was the combo of tren and higher dose dbol. I’d imagine he wouldn’t have used less than 50mg dbol because we had both been under the delusion you’d need that much. Which was why I stopped using it. Because **** that. Hell no.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This also just cements the fact that we all have to be careful when we put things into our bodies. Regular blood work and checkups are a must.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m sure it was the combo of tren and higher dose dbol. I’d imagine he wouldn’t have used less than 50mg dbol because we had both been under the delusion you’d need that much. Which was why I stopped using it. Because **** that. Hell no.
I could see that causing an issue for sure. A lot of guys around here run 50mg Dbol as a minimum but the stuff is pure pure pure. Real top grade stuff, almost to the point that you could pull 10mg doses from it if you had a scale.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I could see that causing an issue for sure. A lot of guys around here run 50mg Dbol as a minimum but the stuff is pure pure pure. Real top grade stuff, almost to the point that you could pull 10mg doses from it if you had a scale.
Yeah I’ve been seeing 50-75mg doses of dbol around all over for a long long time. I could never do that in a million years. I’d take 5mg, three times a day. No more or I’d be puking my guts out.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I’ve been seeing 50-75mg doses of dbol around all over for a long long time. I could never do that in a million years. I’d take 5mg, three times a day. No more or I’d be puking my guts out.
That was gonna be my go to dose when I picked it up, just cautious of the estrogen sides. Seems like everything I’m more interested in has heavy estrogen sides or if it’s a DHT or something then it’s stupid toxic.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m joining in this conversation a little late and haven’t read through everything but opiate pain killers aren’t very bad for the liver or the cardiovascular system. Obviously they’re extremely addicting and can kill you by surprising your breathing if you OD but they’re not very toxic otherwise. OTC painkillers such as Tylenol are probably even more toxic to the liver than oral steroids.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That was gonna be my go to dose when I picked it up, just cautious of the estrogen sides. Seems like everything I’m more interested in has heavy estrogen sides or if it’s a DHT or something then it’s stupid toxic.
Or if it’s a 19-nor it has heavy estrogen sides AND is stupid toxic. Now you’re getting it. Steroids are bad for you. Lol

I had to buy “lady dianabol” which shouldn’t even be a thing. I felt very masculine.

So yeah, painkillers. You can overdose on those. Opiates and all that. Generally otc painkillers aren’t to be used more than a couple of weeks it will say on the bottle. So that puts them above steroids in the danger zone, since recommendation for dianabol was six weeks I believe when it was first marketed.

Also, doctors believe in stacking, but in alternate dosages. Painkillers I mean. Apparently taking one then the other is less toxic than just taking the one every four hours.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My TRT doc prescribes deca I’m pretty sure but am hesitant at the same time because of the toxicity. Ahhh if only it could be easier.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Damn. I went out and drank about 2 weeks ago and had the worst hangover of my life to where i was puking about 10 seconds after i took any sips of water.... while on an oral cycle....very stupid decision and never doing it again but the story about the dude who died from only taking tren test and dbol is scary as hell.....

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Is Dbol more toxic than tbol? I was running tbol at 80mg Ed!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just don't drink. And take proper support supps.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
What the fawk would you even check for when doing bloods to see state of liver. This is some crazy ass shet. I’m not sure what to make of it to be honest. It just seems extreme as fawk for people to be dying like that. Wouldn’t there be more bodies?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What the fawk would you even check for when doing bloods to see state of liver. This is some crazy ass shet. I’m not sure what to make of it to be honest. It just seems extreme as fawk for people to be dying like that. Wouldn’t there be more bodies?
ALT, bilirubin, and GST I believe.