Answered Painful Test Injection

zzxyyy

Awards
Hey guys
Currently running test 750mg a week and tren 200mg a week.
Test is 300mg/ml so probably using OE oil.
Injecting EOD for the tren Ace.
First injection I did the test in the left glute and tren in the right. Right glute was fine but the left was a bitch. Painful, had a small lump underneath the skin. Figured it could be a sub q leak. Next injection I mixed them both in the right glute and there was some PIP but the pain wasn’t as bad. Next was in the quad and wow I could not move my quad for days.
Today, injected again. Took a shower, heated both oils this time, went to great lengths to try and reduce the pain. Pain is not bad! But I can feel some swelling again underneath the skin, like a small lump. All injections are done by a medical professional ( my girlfriend)
My question is, what else can I do to make this test not hurt so bad?
Also, are lumps underneath the skin normal for a couple days after test injections?
Ran two cycles so far with this being the third so virgin muscles don’t seem plausible and all other tests were 250mg/ml

If I am doing something wrong, someone please tell me lol it seems like this gear will leak out sometimes in my glute. And it’s drfinitley in the muscle..

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Last edited:
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Test likes to crash when injected, meaning the oil disperses quickly and the test crystalizes in the area. Massaging the area can help, so can heating the oil up like you did. Be careful showering after though.

Quads just suck. I always pinned quads but they are a bitch and a half every time, no way around it. Lats were by far the worst though, only did that once.

Lumps are normal as long as they don’t get super red and hot. Learn how to z tack (or something like that) and it’ll help prevent leaks. I just left the needle in for like 10-20 seconds after and that seemed to help.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm injecting 300mg/ml test e right now. I'm drawing and injecting with a 21g 1.5 in glutes, because that's what I have on hand. Same needle not changing bewteen draw and inject either. After I pull out I put the cotton swab back on the spot and massage for 20 seconds or so. No problems

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test likes to crash when injected, meaning the oil disperses quickly and the test crystalizes in the area. Massaging the area can help, so can heating the oil up like you did. Be careful showering after though.

Quads just suck. I always pinned quads but they are a bitch and a half every time, no way around it. Lats were by far the worst though, only did that once.

Lumps are normal as long as they don’t get super red and hot. Learn how to z tack (or something like that) and it’ll help prevent leaks. I just left the needle in for like 10-20 seconds after and that seemed to help.
What’s up with showering afterwards ? Injected in my quad then showered today and have pip near my knee.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s up with showering afterwards ? Injected in my quad then showered today and have pip near my knee.
Causes AIDS and Ebola.

For real though you did stab yourself so there’s a hole going in to your body. Just have to make sure you let that seal up so you don’t get infected

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Causes AIDS and Ebola.

For real though you did stab yourself so there’s a hole going in to your body. Just have to make sure you let that seal up so you don’t get infected
Fuk I have Ebola now

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would say that the culprit is test being 300mg/ml or there could be too much Benzyl alcohol, 2% is plenty. I have read quite a few times that 250mg/ml is a cut-off and there is a reason pharm test (enanthate, which is more soluble than cyp) is dosed @ 250mg/ml (of course, it depends on solvents used, etc). Hence the reason why I decided to brew mine @ 250.

I had some slight sensation for first few pins the day after, but nothing serious. With pharm Test E in amps (doesnt contain any benzyl alcohol) i didn't feel anything at all, so I now I know that its the benzyl alcohol that causes discomfort.

Fuk I have Ebola now
fuk

zzxyyy

Awards
Now I know. This run is gonna be a painful one..

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get sterile grapeseed oil, and cut your injections with it.