Painful ejaculation? Swollen vein behind my nuts?

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey so ive been running LGD 4033 for about a week. I also threw in a splash of clomid. To be honest I'm not even supposed to be cycleing right now. I think the mental mind game got to me but yeah I'm tapering off the lgd. However I noticed during my last cycle my vein behind your nut sack. Like the section between your balls and your a$$hole. It's swollen and sore as ****. Hurts to clean that area or when I wipe my ass it feels like someone's cutting me with a razor.
I also noticed that when I ejaculate. It's painful as hell. To the point where i feel like I'm gonna have to go to the hospital.
What is this from? And has anyone noticed this? What is this called and how do I prevent it and fix it. I am new to this ped thing. But I am learning signs and symptoms. Help!!!

On a side note I know I'm an idiot for taking more sarms before j am recovered. Despite being terrified of trt. However please don't flame me just yet. I will write up another post soon and you can roast me then. Right now I'm trying to learn and fix one thing at a time. Thank you in advance !

Ryno94

Awards
This happened to me once a couple years ago when I took high dose epi-andro pre workout. Terribly painful but it went away and never happened again. Don’t really have a good explanation, pretty sure it would be prostate issues but don’t quote me on that.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Best way to keep your prostate healthy is bust a nut each day or 2. I’m dead serious to. Might be painful right now but it will go away.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Best way to keep your prostate healthy is bust a nut each day or 2. I’m dead serious to. Might be painful right now but it will go away.
Is this for real? What if one feels no arousal and therefore cant ejaculate?

I glanced over some studies and while it seems that there is a connection between more frequent ejaculation and lower prostate cancer incidence, studies are still inconclusive.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I glanced over some studies and while it seems that there is a connection between more frequent ejaculation and lower prostate cancer incidence, studies are still inconclusive.
I’m telling you I’ve had the prostate pains especially running DHTs. After busting nuts constantly it goes away. Try it what’s the worse that can happen?

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Daily cycle support should be taking care of you , OP
Are you taking a cycle support??

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Look man, I'm not saying it is fourniers gangrene, I'm just saying it's probably worthwhile to make sure that it's not and you can't do that on a forum.

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Not to mention I feel like it's hard to ejaculate when you know the pain is greater then the reward. It seriously feels dangerous . That's why I figured there's something I could take or do to fix it.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not to mention I feel like it's hard to ejaculate when you know the pain is greater then the reward. It seriously feels dangerous . That's why I figured there's something I could take or do to fix it.
Go to the doctor.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’ve got a prostate infection my friend

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey so ive been running LGD 4033 for about a week. I also threw in a splash of clomid. To be honest I'm not even supposed to be cycleing right now. I think the mental mind game got to me but yeah I'm tapering off the lgd. However I noticed during my last cycle my vein behind your nut sack. Like the section between your balls and your a$$hole. It's swollen and sore as ****. Hurts to clean that area or when I wipe my ass it feels like someone's cutting me with a razor.
I also noticed that when I ejaculate. It's painful as hell. To the point where i feel like I'm gonna have to go to the hospital.
What is this from? And has anyone noticed this? What is this called and how do I prevent it and fix it. I am new to this ped thing. But I am learning signs and symptoms. Help!!!

On a side note I know I'm an idiot for taking more sarms before j am recovered. Despite being terrified of trt. However please don't flame me just yet. I will write up another post soon and you can roast me then. Right now I'm trying to learn and fix one thing at a time. Thank you in advance !
Nah. You aren't afraid of having to be on TRT. If you were, you wouldn't run anabolics before you recovered.

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nah. You aren't afraid of having to be on TRT. If you were, you wouldn't run anabolics before you recovered.
To be honest I'm not all that afraid. That's what I'm afraid of. Saying **** it. And then when I actually NEED it I'll be devastated when reality kicks in and there's no turning back. And posting on here how I fucked my life up. I just feel so good on PEDS. I'm such a better person. Which is why I'm kinda open to the idea. Although I would hate it if I end up on trt expecting some big change. But then finding that it's just a bunch of problems and not all that great. So your right in a way. But it's with a twist. I'm afraid of the unknown and potential regret. I am in a dark place in life. I keep thinking. "man if only I was on some special sauce to turn on the beast and blast through the shitty times. Like money. Moving. Jobs. " It's all happening at once but I do understand my endocrine system dosent care when it decides to throw in the towel on me lol. I'm holding onto false hope that it won't happen. I am lying to myself. Denial and ignoring facts is scary. Because it's the ultimate ignorance

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nope I'm afraid of getting blood taken. But pinning myself dosnt scare me. It's other people with needles that scares me lol.
Now to be fair I've never pinned myself. But my dad does it once a week for insulin. Looks harmless to me. But whenever I get my blood taken. I leave puddles of sweat in the chair and almost pass out. I had a bad blood test experience from a doctor when I was young and have never been the same

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
To be honest I'm not all that afraid. That's what I'm afraid of. Saying **** it. And then when I actually NEED it I'll be devastated when reality kicks in and there's no turning back. And posting on here how I fucked my life up. I just feel so good on PEDS. I'm such a better person. Which is why I'm kinda open to the idea. Although I would hate it if I end up on trt expecting some big change. But then finding that it's just a bunch of problems and not all that great. So your right in a way. But it's with a twist. I'm afraid of the unknown and potential regret. I am in a dark place in life. I keep thinking. "man if only I was on some special sauce to turn on the beast and blast through the shitty times. Like money. Moving. Jobs. " It's all happening at once but I do understand my endocrine system dosent care when it decides to throw in the towel on me lol. I'm holding onto false hope that it won't happen. I am lying to myself. Denial and ignoring facts is scary. Because it's the ultimate ignorance
Steroids are not magic, you may look better and feel more confident temporarily but you will still be you, any anxiety and insecurities you have, whatever you hate about yourself (we all have something right!) That will all still be there, lifes problems will not disappear because you have a jacked chest and a nice bicep vein. Deep down you know this but maybe are afraid of the truth that theres no pill or needle that can transform you life easily, it takes time and grinding and facing your fears and working through tough times. Don't just build your bench press build mental toughness and confidence too

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Steroids are not magic, you may look better and feel more confident temporarily but you will still be you, any anxiety and insecurities you have, whatever you hate about yourself (we all have something right!) That will all still be there, lifes problems will not disappear because you have a jacked chest and a nice bicep vein. Deep down you know this but maybe are afraid of the truth that theres no pill or needle that can transform you life easily, it takes time and grinding and facing your fears and working through tough times. Don't just build your bench press build mental toughness and confidence too
Solid advice. Hits home man. Thank you

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hang in there, brother.
..but also remember there's no magic pills. Everything comes with a price.
Things normally tend to work out best when we find some happy medium.
I certainly won't condemn you for choices you make (we've all made poor ones) .... But I might encourage you to try and make better ones.
The people in my life that do that for me, I consider the best friends I've got.
:)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good post!
I honestly didn't read this until after I responded.

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hang in there, brother.
..but also remember there's no magic pills. Everything comes with a price.
Things normally tend to work out best when we find some happy medium.
I certainly won't condemn you for choices you make (we've all made poor ones) .... But I might encourage you to try and make better ones.
The people in my life that do that for me, I consider the best friends I've got.
:)
Thanks man. The support deffinitely helps I've been on a bumpy road since my pct. Could just be me caving into my emotions and not making life happen. Man I do feel like a little bitch lately. But I've gotten myself into some serious trouble. Figured maybe peds would get me out of it. I've been tapering off the lgd because I know it's not smart. Although then I was thinking maybe just run this cycle and then blast a strong pct and lay off all sarms and **** for a whole year?? Or do I stop now? ... This is the mental mind **** I deal with lol. I keep thinking. " How bad could it really be?". So I know itd be best to drop it in sure. But then again. If I already dicked myself should I just roll with it and then hide my sarms out of sight for a while?

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just wanted to be the 4th person you ignore that suggests you go to the Dr. .... So I think you should go to the Dr.
I think I will. I need to get bloodwork done. I at least should do that before I really **** with fire. Money is a bitch right now. But I have to do it. Although now my bloods will be fucked up because I've been on the sarms and serms lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
By the way, I just noticed that all this guy used is lgd. Lgd did not do anything to your prostate, it actually is prostate protective and can help. So either your lgd was not lgd and was laced with prohormones or you already had something wrong. I'm goin with it was a prohormone with high dht conversion, and your sensitive to dht's that would explain everything from the prostate to shutdown.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stim d!ck maybe? Yohimbe would absolutely wreck me down there, even at low dosages. Bronkaid does it some but not as bad.

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
By the way, I just noticed that all this guy used is lgd. Lgd did not do anything to your prostate, it actually is prostate protective and can help. So either your lgd was not lgd and was laced with prohormones or you already had something wrong. I'm goin with it was a prohormone with high dht conversion, and your sensitive to dht's that would explain everything from the prostate to shutdown.
Hmm never thought of that. Although I wouldn't be surprised if it was laced with something else. Well on the bright side balls don't hurt anymore because I stopped taking it lol

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Have you considered "milking" the prostate?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Just watch the movie Road Trip...the scene where they go donate sperm

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh don’t we know it
Even though now when we look back it seems funny, the fact is that i did indeed feel like death during the first pct attempt. I felt like i was half asleep constantly, similar to lethargy you experience from mk or gh.
And i had low blood pressure, 100/60 when i would measure. So anytime I would get up from lying position i would feel like fainting and get heart palpitations.

I suspect sth got fuked with adrenal hormones.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you mean like a test booster? I take tribulis now and then. Not consistantly because I feel like it dosent do anything lol
Really dude?!?

Cycle support is a combination of herbs ,minerals and supplements to protect your organs and blood pressure while you’re running harsh compounds.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is why a lot of people come on here with major problems. They didn't do the (even minimum) necessary research before putting things into their body.
Everyone ...STUDY first.