Pain in testicles?

Mimbuild

Mimbuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just started TRT a little over 1 week ago and take 200mg split into 2 doses so 100mg on Monday and 100mg on Thursday. I have only done two injections so far.

Yesterday afternoon I noticed I was having testicular aching and possibly some light swelling and it’s still happening today. It’s not HORRIBLE but it sort of feels like I got kicked in the nuts, mainly my right nut.

I have read about testicular atrophy but I heard it would start within 2-3 weeks not this early so I’m wondering if that is what I’m experiencing or if it’s something else?
If it is atrophy does it go away eventually? Do I need to go to the hospital? I also take Gonadorelin twice a week and I thought that was supposed to sort of help prevent atrophy is that not the case?
And is there anything else I should be aware of that I might feel thats normal but I might find alarming?
Anything not normal I should really watch out for and be aware of?

Im new and trying to learn but there’s so much… thank you for all of your help!!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You started self administered testosterone you mean? If you were on trt you would have a doctor answering all these questions. I’ve been on trt for 2 and a half year and testicular atrophy will start several months after you’ve shutdown your testosterone not a couple weeks after you started it makes absolutely no sense. The atrophy will vary from a person to another some will get raisin sized testicule while for others it’ll barely shrink. You seem to be simply paranoid a little I would chill out and let things play out. Only thing you need to look out for when starting trt is to get your hormones dialed and everything working which is your doctors job through several bloodworks, if you do have a doctor

Mimbuild

Mimbuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You started self administered testosterone you mean? If you were on trt you would have a doctor answering all these questions. I’ve been on trt for 2 and a half year and testicular atrophy will start several months after you’ve shutdown your testosterone not a couple weeks after you started it makes absolutely no sense. The atrophy will vary from a person to another some will get raisin sized testicule while for others it’ll barely shrink. You seem to be simply paranoid a little I would chill out and let things play out. Only thing you need to look out for when starting trt is to get your hormones dialed and everything working which is your doctors job through several bloodworks, if you do have a doctor
I’m going through a clinic out of state. I emailed them before I posted this but they are closed and it will take a couple days for me to speak to a doctor I’m sure as I have to schedule an appointment when they email me back. It doesn’t hurt to ask other people experiences as it’s different from everyone. I am having paranoia for sure but that came after the two days of aching balls.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m going through a clinic out of state. I emailed them before I posted this but they are closed and it will take a couple days for me to speak to a doctor I’m sure as I have to schedule an appointment when they email me back. It doesn’t hurt to ask other people experiences as it’s different from everyone. I am having paranoia for sure but that came after the two days of aching balls.
Youre fine i promise you that. Your balls might hurt a little from time to time but that’s totally fine and within a year or so you might see a slight decrease in size that’s all

Mimbuild

Mimbuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Youre fine i promise you that. Your balls might hurt a little from time to time but that’s totally fine and within a year or so you might see a slight decrease in size that’s all
Okay, thank you sir!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you could have a twisted/tangled testicle tube or whatever. I've had that before. awkward. when I was little it needed medication, but now when I feel it happening I try to straighten it out. I swear sex fixed the last time I was having trouble

Mimbuild

Mimbuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
you could have a twisted/tangled testicle tube or whatever. I've had that before. awkward. when I was little it needed medication, but now when I feel it happening I try to straighten it out. I swear sex fixed the last time I was having trouble
That’s actually one thing I was worried about! Do you how I might tell if that’s what it is from your experiences with it? And do you know any tricks to fix it if that’s the case?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Testicular torsion is serious condition. I am not saying that you have it or might have it. I am merely suggesting that you should read about it and see the extent to which you are having these symptoms.

Epididymitis also hurts like heck, but is less serious than testicular torsion. Epididymitis is an inflammation of the small, coiled tube at the back of the testicle (epididymis). Symptoms can include a swollen, red or warm scrotum, testicle pain and tenderness, usually on one side. I am not saying that you have it or might have it. I am merely suggesting that you should read about it and see the extent to which you are having these symptoms.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s actually one thing I was worried about! Do you how I might tell if that’s what it is from your experiences with it? And do you know any tricks to fix it if that’s the case?
I personally trace the cord going to the testicle. you'll feel a painful part. I really don't medically know what a good strategy is here but I usually pull on it. I think the sex cured it by causing full retraction of the balls

Mimbuild

Mimbuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Testicular torsion is serious condition. I am not saying that you have it or might have it. I am merely suggesting that you should read about it and see the extent to which you are having these symptoms.

Epididymitis also hurts like heck, but is less serious than testicular torsion. Epididymitis is an inflammation of the small, coiled tube at the back of the testicle (epididymis). Symptoms can include a swollen, red or warm scrotum, testicle pain and tenderness, usually on one side. I am not saying that you have it or might have it. I am merely suggesting that you should read about it and see the extent to which you are having these symptoms.
I actually was told I have epididymitis many years ago when I was feeling minor discomfort. I had a scan done and was told I do have a sac filled with Soren but that its not serious and unless it gets to a point it’s unbearable I can just ignore it. The thing is I have never had it feel like this so I wonder if it’s possible that either my testosterone or Gonadorelin are making it worse? 🤔

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sooooo, the first time I ran gear I constantly would think every little ach and pain below the waist was my testicles and it had something to do with pinning, turned out to be nothing at all. As for shrinkage, it really depends on the person. Some ppl get a little, some ppl shrivel to raisins, and some nothing at all. I've never had testicular shrinkage on anything, not when I cycles on and off and not now where I've been on trt for about two and a half years straight with no hcg. So it's a coin toss on that.

You also could have a mild hernia or something of those sorts. All in all I wouldn't be too concerned unless it just continuously gets worse and worse

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I actually was told I have epididymitis many years ago when I was feeling minor discomfort. I had a scan done and was told I do have a sac filled with Soren but that its not serious and unless it gets to a point it’s unbearable I can just ignore it. The thing is I have never had it feel like this so I wonder if it’s possible that either my testosterone or Gonadorelin are making it worse? 🤔
Acute epididymitis is felt quickly with redness and pain, and I understand it usually goes away with treatment (it did with me, after a course of antibiotics). I understnd there is also a chronic epididymitis that typically has a duller pain, develops slowly and is a longer-term problem. Symptoms of chronic epididymitis can get better, but may not go away fully with treatment and may come and go. Being a type of inflammation (this, "itis"), it is often caused by a bacterial or sexually transmitted infection. I have no idea how I got it.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just started TRT a little over 1 week ago and take 200mg split into 2 doses so 100mg on Monday and 100mg on Thursday. I have only done two injections so far.

Yesterday afternoon I noticed I was having testicular aching and possibly some light swelling and it’s still happening today. It’s not HORRIBLE but it sort of feels like I got kicked in the nuts, mainly my right nut.

I have read about testicular atrophy but I heard it would start within 2-3 weeks not this early so I’m wondering if that is what I’m experiencing or if it’s something else?
If it is atrophy does it go away eventually? Do I need to go to the hospital? I also take Gonadorelin twice a week and I thought that was supposed to sort of help prevent atrophy is that not the case?
And is there anything else I should be aware of that I might feel thats normal but I might find alarming?
Anything not normal I should really watch out for and be aware of?

Im new and trying to learn but there’s so much… thank you for all of your help!!
dude go to the damn dr

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had similar symptoms that cleared up when I got a new girlfriend. JS.
If it was caused by a lack of fulfilling sex, I am pretty sure I would have had it throughout the entirety of my first marriage.

What an albatross.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
when I had the twisted testicle as a kid, some cute lady put gel on my balls and did something. EKG? x-ray? idk. I was like 10 years old

Mimbuild

Mimbuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sooooo, the first time I ran gear I constantly would think every little ach and pain below the waist was my testicles and it had something to do with pinning, turned out to be nothing at all. As for shrinkage, it really depends on the person. Some ppl get a little, some ppl shrivel to raisins, and some nothing at all. I've never had testicular shrinkage on anything, not when I cycles on and off and not now where I've been on trt for about two and a half years straight with no hcg. So it's a coin toss on that.

You also could have a mild hernia or something of those sorts. All in all I wouldn't be too concerned unless it just continuously gets worse and worse
Cool, thank you. I will just make an appointment A
dude go to the damn dr
Yeah, that’s where I’m at right now. I’m just
dude go to the damn dr
Yeah, I realized better safe than sorry so I’m here now waiting. I know chances are everything is just fine but I’ll be paranoid until I know for sure. If they say everything looks fine then I’ll assume this is just side effects I was told might happen and I can accept that but I know myself and if I don’t get looked at I would spend all night thinking about the different things it could be :p

I’ll post whatever the deal is when I find out.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Cool, thank you. I will just make an appointment A

Yeah, I realized better safe than sorry so I’m here now waiting. I know chances are everything is just fine but I’ll be paranoid until I know for sure. If they say everything looks fine then I’ll assume this is just side effects I was told might happen and I can accept that but I know myself and if I don’t get looked at I would spend all night thinking about the different things it could be :p

Just please don't post any pictures of your testicles

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I'm glad you chose to go to the Dr. Better to be safe .... And also at ease.

But Really I just wanted to announce that every time I saw the title to this thread, my mind pronounced it "Testi-clease".

.... That is all.

Mimbuild

Mimbuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm glad you chose to go to the Dr. Better to be safe .... And also at ease.

But Really I just wanted to announce that every time I saw the title to this thread, my mind pronounced it "Testi-clease".

.... That is all.
So after testing blood work, urine, an untra sound on my balls, and then finally a ct scan we found out I have a blood clot in my vein for my right testicle. After finding this I was told they had to check my abdomen for more and if any were found I would be admitted to surgery.. luckily it appears to be the only one for now. I was told because I’m on TRT it’s probably got something to do with it but that the clot should get rid of Itself on it’s own eventually. If it doesn’t get better or gets worse I need to go to see urologist. For now I just have to relax and monitor the pain.

Definitely not what I was expecting to hear but after I got the Ativan iv for anxiety it wasn’t so bad 😅

Could have been much worse but I’m DEFINITELY glad I decided to check!!!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just please don't post any pictures of your testicles
For some reason I just thought of the scene from the 1974 low budget commedy movie "The Groove Tube" in which they dress up a man's hootis to resemble a puppet.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
anything you guys recommend for preventing clots? I think fish oil is a blood thinner?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
anything you guys recommend for preventing clots? I think fish oil is a blood thinner?
High dose EPA, like you mentioned.

Nattokinase, as long as you have no soy allergies. A superior anti-thrombotic to baby aspirin, and is actually healthy for longterm use. 100mg/2,000fu daily for most, maybe 2 servings divided if you are very high risk and working with a doctor.

The heavy presence of Natto in some traditional eastern diets is partially attributed to their cardiac longevity.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don’t scare the guy xD

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
High dose EPA, like you mentioned.

Nattokinase, as long as you have no soy allergies. A superior anti-thrombotic to baby aspirin, and is actually healthy for longterm use. 100mg/2,000fu daily for most, maybe 2 servings divided if you are very high risk and working with a doctor.

The heavy presence of Natto in some traditional eastern diets is partially attributed to their cardiac longevity.
Nattokonase is like magic.

Mimbuild

Mimbuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And (as with almost all supps) it is even less expensive when purchased as powder (but its sort of hard to find it as bulk powder). I use nattokinase every day.
I am out trying to find both Natta and EPA right now, thank you!!
Would you suggest taking both or were you suggesting one or the other?

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
blue balls feel like you been kicked the nuts n it’s annoying as ****.
get your Willy wet n it’s gone:)

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am the wrong guy to ask - I take everything. I follow the creed that "enough is just right, too much must be better".

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you are going to only take one, choose Nattokinase. Like 10 cents a day and lots of human studies behind it.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Smont @Hyde @Whisky and a couple other smart guys here can probably confirm that too.
obviously the issue here has been identified and OP did the right thing…..but for anyone else searching in my personal experience I’ve had a dull ache in my testicles several times, it’s always felt like they are shutting down a bit or contracting. It’s normally when I haven’t used hcg and it’s never lasted more than a week. It’s never been a sharp pain and never any swelling (either of those and I would see a doctor).

may understanding is that a dull ache is a pretty common feeling when they do shutdown and start to shrink a bit. Nothing to worry about though.

Warner6419

Awards
Hi everyone, testicles pain may cause by sexually transmitted disease, injuries, or by inflammation which is not good for you sometimes testicles pain go far away after some time but if you have serious pain and you feel that it's too much that you have to consult with a good doctor.