Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's the cookies lol.

I can't wait for my diet to be over, I want oreas, ice cream and zebra cakes for breakfast lunch and dinner
Lol what do you think I’m doing over, I don’t need that kind of extra inflammation in my life. I just eat a lot to recover, and dieting is counterproductive to being as strong as possible.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Peanut Butter is my weakness, Ok Cookies, Pies and Cakes also and......................

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lol what do you think I’m doing over, I don’t need that kind of extra inflammation in my life. I just eat a lot to recover, and dieting is counterproductive to being as strong as possible.
I know, I'm so fukin weak right now lol.

About 6 months ago I could put up 250 on the bench for 15 reps, the last time I did a flat bench I got 250 for 4😑

Oddly enough it's only my weight lifting strength that's going down. Grappling and my punching is improving at the same time it. When I go in the other direction and start putting weight back on I have a feeling everything strength related is going to go through the roof though.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Peanut Butter is my weakness, Ok Cookies, Pies and Cakes also and......................
My weakness is Peanut Butter cookies...when I'm on a diet I don't even want to be around when my wife is cooking them, because if I smell them I will Fail !!!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This just became the new cookies and pie thread. lol