Pain after cycle

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys
So i did a 14 week test e cycle, 500mg a week
First 8 weeks i also used anavar at 50mg.
Felt really good on it, gained some size and went rly smooth, no side effects whatsoever.
Funny thing is my balls didnt shrink, not even a littel bit, if anything they felt massiv.
Libido was normal, as i naturaly have high libido, but last 4 weeks it skyrocketed.

Anyway, i pcted with clomid 5 weeks ( 50-50-25-25), but hated it since it made me moody as fuk and rly rly tired.
Now comes the funny part, my balls shrink during pct, big time.
Libido was rly down, as clomid usualy destroys my libido.

Fast foward, after pct, 2,3 weeks later i started to get pain in testicals.
Its not that bad, but still painfull and ely uncomfy feeling.
I also have problems with urination, as sometimes i stand there and it takes up to 2mins before something goes out.
It also feels sometimes that i have to take a leak, but i go then and nothing comes, kinda of flase alarm.
Urin is clear with no smell.
This is not my first cycle, but its first time my balls "grow" during cycle.
I also started taking ashwagada 1500mg, feenugreek, boron 12mg, zinc 60mg, vitamin d+k, creatin, taurin daily.
Any advice would be helpfull, as atm i would like avoid to go to Doctor.

Btw. i m atm doing some test for alergi ( since clear fluid is runing out of my nose for 5 months now) , doc called me and said my bloodwork was suspicious and we need some more testing, tho not sure if connected

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The feeling of need to take a piss with nothing coming out screams prostate aggravation/enlargement to me, but we will wait for someone with more experience to chime in. How old are you?

Did you use hcg throughout the cycke or at keast towards the end?

Imho it is the best thing you can use for recovery as it maintains testicular function/natty test production while on gear and then when you come off your testicles should be at full capacity and in theory all you need is kickstart your hypothalamus.

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The feeling of needing to take a piss with nothing coming out screams prostate aggravation/enlargement to me, but we will wait for someone with more experience to chime in. How old are you?

Did you use hcg throughout the cycke or at keast towards the end?

Imho it is the best thing you can use for recovery as it maintains testicular function/natty test production while on gear and then when you come off your testicles should be at full capacity and in theory all you need is kickstart your hypothalamus.
I didnt use hcg.
32 by the way

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys
So i did a 14 week test e cycle, 500mg a week
First 8 weeks i also used anavar at 50mg.
Felt really good on it, gained some size and went rly smooth, no side effects whatsoever.
Funny thing is my balls didnt shrink, not even a littel bit, if anything they felt massiv.
Libido was normal, as i naturaly have high libido, but last 4 weeks it skyrocketed.

Anyway, i pcted with clomid 5 weeks ( 50-50-25-25), but hated it since it made me moody as fuk and rly rly tired.
Now comes the funny part, my balls shrink during pct, big time.
Libido was rly down, as clomid usualy destroys my libido.

Fast foward, after pct, 2,3 weeks later i started to get pain in testicals.
Its not that bad, but still painfull and ely uncomfy feeling.
I also have problems with urination, as sometimes i stand there and it takes up to 2mins before something goes out.
It also feels sometimes that i have to take a leak, but i go then and nothing comes, kinda of flase alarm.
Urin is clear with no smell.
This is not my first cycle, but its first time my balls "grow" during cycle.
I also started taking ashwagada 1500mg, feenugreek, boron 12mg, zinc 60mg, vitamin d+k, creatin, taurin daily.
Any advice would be helpfull, as atm i would like avoid to go to Doctor.

Btw. i m atm doing some test for alergi ( since clear fluid is runing out of my nose for 5 months now) , doc called me and said my bloodwork was suspicious and we need some more testing, tho not sure if connected
Sounds like part of it could be prostate issues.

As far as blood test results looking suspicious ... That wouldn't surprise me at all. You just ran steroids for 3 1/2 months, and then PCTed.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds like part of it could be prostate issues.

As far as blood test results looking suspicious ... That wouldn't surprise me at all. You just ran steroids for 3 1/2 months, and then PCTed.
We dont know whether that is reffering to usual (cholesterol, cbc, liver) or his allergy test.

My bloods (cholesterol, cbc, liver) were all in range coming off 500 test 200 mast.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We dont know whether that is reffering to usual (cholesterol, cbc, liver) or his allergy test.

My bloods (cholesterol, cbc, liver) were all in range coming off 500 test 200 mast.
No we don't. But like I said, It wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update:
Stopped all supps since i started the thread ,and the pain is gone, uranition is back to normal.
Only taking whey and creatine.

My gues would be one of the supps caused it, maybe to high dosed