Packing supplements on airplanes (business travel)

heyhuggy

heyhuggy

Awards
I've recently taken a promotion at work. Great for my bank account, but not for my lifestyle! Anyone have any experience with packing supplements for air travel? i.e. Carry-on luggage appropriate for packing supplements, what is FAA approval for packing powders, pills, etc. Looking to find creative ways to pack for a few days!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I brought it on my carry on in all the containers. All was okay .

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya I only once got stopped. I was going to Arizona to see my dad and bad my whey, creatine, BA etc and I got stopped. They asked me what it all was and what it did haha.

burpees

Banned
Awards
went to Vegas and on a cruise with no issues. never did carry-on tho thru it in my luggage

luggage or carry-on? which is better?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always put it in my checked bag. TSA always goes through it.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've packed powders in my carry-on probably 20+ times and never had a single issue. Additionally, never had a problem with chalk in a Tupperware bowl either-but I sure as hell thought I would.

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
I've put serms in a quart bag with my other carry on liquids and haven't had a problem either, I just made sure to pull of the label that said "not for human consumption"

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've put serms in a quart bag with my other carry on liquids and haven't had a problem either, I just made sure to pull of the label that said "not for human consumption"

same here

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards

ha, same here and being military we just get the ;) and have a good day

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Any experiences carrying stuff like Nolva, Clen, etc?

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Yea i just put everything in bags and put in my luggage just incase i had problems with my carry on. When I went home i even put a whole tub of protein in my luggage and didn't have an issue.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I travel 2-3 times a month within the US...in my experience pills the TSA doesn't care about and I have 3-5 bottles in my carry on all the time...anything powder will get your bag searched but thats just it, just a search and you will be on your way after..I have carried MRP packets and my alphamine in my carry on and I asked them what caused the search ..and TSA told me the powder..so now I just place my alphamine in one of those small holders and let it go through the xray on its own, they usually pick it up read it, shake it to make sure its powder and not liquid ad I am good to go, no more searches..same with the MRP's throw em in a bin just in case, as sometimes the MRP throws the TSA off sometimes it doesn't...so bottom line to avoid the delay/search leave pills in the carry on and take anything powder out and run it through seperate in the open in a bin...hope this helps

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I never put in my carry on, more than maybe a pill container, I traveled to Europe with PH's in my luggage, no problem.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Never had an issue in the last 4 years (I am on the road about 42-48 weeks in a year). Carried Alphamine, some protein powders (not a tub worth though). If possible , leave it in its original packing. They would not open it anyway.