PA(7) by HPN

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Anyone trying or going to try this product? Lobliner is swearing by it but he also said Bio Gro was a game changer so I'm skeptical. Sounds interesting nonetheless.

https://hpnsupplements.com/product/pa7/

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's pretty much just concentrated PA. Mediator should be 50% PA, so the 1500mg yields 750mg PA.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Is it worth the $50+ price tag IYO?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it worth the $50+ price tag IYO?
That's the discounted price right? Reg retail is 59.99. Either way that is super expensive. SL granules are a dirt cheap source for PA or OL Triumph is usually less than half of that price with more PA and an amazingly stacked profile. You be the judge.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to try Tr1umph so I'm glad that you say that. I got 1 tub sitting in my pantry waiting for my xGels run.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw it and was reading up on it but as others have said, I can't justify that price for what the product is

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Lobliner fails me again lol

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The price seems way to high. Phosphamuscle is pretty much the same thing and priced better. For $50 go with granules a month costs about $10.

Danus

Danus

Awards
If Lobliner swears by it you should probably run in the other direction.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol what a bunch of marketing hype. It's just PA and astragin (absorption enhancer). PA is already highly bioavailable, so the addition of astrigin is largely pointless and in no way makes this worth the crazy price tag. As others have mentioned, I'd go with literally any other PA source: Granules (cheapest option), Tr1umph (best value considering all the other ergogens), or phosphamuscle/epiq.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soxbsbll05 Supplements 10
AdelV Supplements 2
thescience Supplements 25