P5p Vs RC prami vs supps (prolactrone, inhibit p...) to combat prolactin gyno from mk677 and tren

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alrighty,

I am running mk677 and loving it however it gives me gyno flare ups. I have some pharma caber which solves the issue left but my source got popped so i cant get my hands on more pharma caber and want to save it up for the next year's low dose tren ace (140-200mg per week) run (alongside mk677 of course, so all kinds of prolactin issues are expected).

So i have been thinking about getting something else to combat the increased prolactin from mk677, something i could use right now while i am using mk677 but also maybe if i run out of caber next year running mk and some tren ace.

What do you think, from your experience, would be the best choice, bearing in mind cost-effectiveness and sides?

P5p?

Research grade pramipexole?

Or maybe otc's like prolactrone, inhibit p...

I lean towards rc prami but i heard horror stories of nausea and hallucinations.

Prolactrone looks good but it is expensive compared to the others

And then there is p5p, which is probably the weakest, but still used widely.

What do you think would be the best choice?

@Alchemist11 , @Matthersby , @loganyy , @AnabolicGuru

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
inhibit p is kick ass , conversly you can do p5p, vitex, and turmeric never tried prolactrone but i did rep for BLR for a min, so i do trust the products formula would work.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could try to control estrogen in first place, from my understanding, if you control estrogen, you'll controle prolactin, especially with that low dose of Tren and Mk-677. Also, try to eat less soy-related food, it can increase estrogen drastically.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could try to control estrogen in first place, from my understanding, if you control estrogen, you'll controle prolactin, especially with that low dose of Tren and Mk-677. Also, try to eat less soy-related food, it can increase estrogen drastically.
This is a valid point however increasing the aromasin didnt do anything while caber worked after the first dose.

Maybe increasing the ai to the point of having low/borderline e2 would help but then again how smart is that?

I have only been on 100mg test e per week while gyno flared up from mk...and i previously ran 600mg without ai no gyno issue.

I mean how much e2 issues can 100mg test cause? Even 12.5mg aromasin 2x per week didnt help mk induced gyno, on measly 100mg test.

So for all practical purposes, i need a prolactin inhibitor.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I may just get some mucuna pruriens powder it seems to lower prolactin in the studies and slightly increase test in turn which might be beneficial as i am off exogenous test as of recently.

and l dopa increases gh rather than decrease it like caber. I hope something mild like this may be enough for mk677 only and then i can bring out the big guns (caber) if necessary next cycle.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just an update. 2 weeks into clomid, sensitivitg is back (mk677 dose didnt change).

So when i was on hcg and 100 test i got flare up once i introduced mk.
Then i came off everything and started clomid (taking inhibit p all the time) and sensitivity went away, probably due to my test and estro levels dropping upon withdrawing from hcg and test.

And now the soreness is coming back with the vengeance (still on mk). I lost my libido completely abput 10 days into clomid and this damn gyno is flaring up again, so it seems that in combination with mk677 even a tiny bit of estrogen (which has now probably risen due to a serm) is enough to cause gyno issues.

This is going to be a big problem on my next cycle considering i want to avoid ai completely and run mk677 throughout. May need to seriously reconsider test dosage and consider adding in more dry compounds.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You shuld've just go with Nolvadex and you'd got 50% less problems

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So running nolva throughout the cycle?
Supposed lowering of igf 1 is not significant?
You won't even feel the difference. Studies were done on people who are not on cycle. And even Test by iteself raises igf significantly