P1N pre phase

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I got a Pre Phase pre-workout with English Walnut aka DMHA but it feels like a complete bunk. I was on a stim break, so tolerance isn't an issue and 350 mgs of caffeine and 200 dmha should definetely hit. What's your experience with this pwo? A lot of YouTube reviewers hyped it as happy mood lifting thing.
Ps: It's expired and clumpy, could this affect some ingredients?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heard mixed reviews in it. Next time try crack by dark labs. Stuff is the best pre I’ve found and it has 120mgs of dmaa.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I haven't tried Pre-Phase, but I do use their Brain Blitz as a pre. It only has 100mg of english walnut extract, among other ingredients, and I notice positive mood and focus effects. Obviously it's a different formulation than Pre-Phase, but I think P1 uses legit ingredients, based on my experience with BB.

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I bought up a few tubs of Pre-Phase prior to the formula change (was it last year?) - the ones I have contain the "English Walnut". My unopened tubs haven't clumped up yet. In terms of effect - it's one of our favourites - easier to get down than Mesomorph v4 (or v3) (i.e., much better tasting) and almost as strong an effect (including a good mood boost).