P-X4 by Lecheek

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried or heard of this supplement by Lecheek P-X4?
https://lecheeknutrition.com/product/px-4/ would love some feedback, even if not tried, but just an opinion based on its ingredients and claims.
Seems expensive. Ingredients all seem good bit just not sure if worth the price.
Thou I'd say if you have the money then might be worth a try.
Edit: oxygold is pretty expensive but never tried anything with it so not sure about that.
Curcumin dose is good.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Was curious about this the other day because it was around $20 with amazon prime.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, will wait a bit before deciding if to buy and run it. Will post a review if I do end up running it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Sweet. I have not heard of it and haven't seen a lot of reviews on it. I'd wait and try to research it more then if you decide to buy it you can review it and let us know your thoughts:)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To start, the 7-Keto DHEA should be 200mg alone for an effective minimum dose.

The Shilajit (Fulvic Acid) as well is not dosed enough, but I won't even consider taking it because the sources for this are not always the best. Canada alone won't permit it's importing because of that. I love the idea of Shilajit. One of my team mates at work loves and swears by it and his source. I'm a skeptic. 50mg maybe ok, but 200mg was the amount used on the only human study done that I could find.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
martin65 Supplements 2
martin65 Supplements 2
martin65 Supplements 0
Supplements 13
ZachH Supplements 36