I am planning on running my first cycle in Jan and want some opinions on my PCT.
Novla 20/20/10/10
Daa 4/4/4/4 and start also 1week before cycle ends
Lean extreme starting day 14
Should I add Liv 52 to PCT?
Should I continue cycle support in PCT?
I am planning on running my first cycle in Jan and want some opinions on my PCT.
Novla 20/20/10/10
Daa 4/4/4/4 and start also 1week before cycle ends
Lean extreme starting day 14
Should I add Liv 52 to PCT?
Should I continue cycle support in PCT?
I dont think you need to add liv 52 to the PCT but you probably should take the cycle support at least a litle ways into PCT to help to get your liver, blood pressure and prostate back to normal. I just did a p-mag cycle and my BP was a little high after cycle and the cycle support cleared it up.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.