Oxyelite pro- heart rate and calorie expendtire accuracy?

itzbubble

itzbubble

Awards
So, obviously when I take oxyelite pro, it raises my heart rate-especially during during cardio- higher than normal. Like 170-180 average when I'm killing it on a spin bike as opposed to 150-160. (I'm 27, female, and do a ton of cardio so raising my heart rate that high isn't a problem or concern for me), but normally I just hit the mid 70s when I'm really pushing it.
So.. I'm wondering if this elevated heart rate is making my heart rate monitor innaccurate and Saying my calorie burn is higher than it actually is? On one hand I say yes. But on the other, I AM still working that hard, I'm just using a supplement to get there?

Idk...thoughts?

Ps-first thread I've started! Yay AM newbie!

grandroid828

Awards
So, obviously when I take oxyelite pro, it raises my heart rate-especially during during cardio- higher than normal. Like 170-180 average when I'm killing it on a spin bike as opposed to 150-160. (I'm 27, female, and do a ton of cardio so raising my heart rate that high isn't a problem or concern for me), but normally I just hit the mid 70s when I'm really pushing it.
So.. I'm wondering if this elevated heart rate is making my heart rate monitor innaccurate and Saying my calorie burn is higher than it actually is? On one hand I say yes. But on the other, I AM still working that hard, I'm just using a supplement to get there?

Idk...thoughts?

Ps-first thread I've started! Yay AM newbie!
Welcome. Im in the same boat :) and i can tell u it IS still just as effective as if you were working up to 170-180 without the supp. Because (im oversimplifying) thats all the cardio game is. Target heart rate. Youre burning calories at Xspeed depending on Xheartrate youre at. Basically what im saying is it doesnt realy matter how it gets there, this is why it doesnt matter )for cardoi purposes) whether youre spinning, running, elliptical, stairs, etc. cardio is cardio. So to answer your question, sit back and enjoy the more easily raised heartrate :) and welcome to the forum!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Increased heart rate usually accompanies and increased cellualr metabolism (i.e. more oxygen needed to fuel the mitochondria of cells for energy metabolism). If you want to burn more calories,you want your cellualr metabolism to be higher so yes, this product will work for you.

Profion

Awards
my heart went up to 180 and since i know that ive got LVH i wasent to happy, i felt palpilations too and discontinued since im not happy about feeling my heart bump around

It did increase my body heat and made me sweat like a pig, while doing nothing. I felt europhoic and had crazy wierd energy, this product does what it claims to do.. First product ive tried that did that.

grandroid828

Awards
my heart went up to 180 and since i know that ive got LVH i wasent to happy, i felt palpilations too and discontinued since im not happy about feeling my heart bump around

It did increase my body heat and made me sweat like a pig, while doing nothing. I felt europhoic and had crazy wierd energy, this product does what it claims to do.. First product ive tried that did that.
Its the 1,3dimethylamine causing that. Some can tolerate. Some cant. If its giving u palpatayions d say u made a good call. It can be problematic.

Profion

Awards
Nah i was fine when i used the old jack3d. But one question, how come they are still able to sell a product that contains 1.3?
is there any other pre workout products out there still containing it ?

grandroid828

Awards
Nah i was fine when i used the old jack3d. But one question, how come they are still able to sell a product that contains 1.3?
is there any other pre workout products out there still containing it ?
The 1,3dmaa legality issue is a weird ongoing thing. Alot of places are basically saying f you to the FDA, and continuing on business as usual. Even *** has announced they will continue to sell them. And they have alot to lose financially. I would like an answer as to why this is going on as well

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The 1,3dmaa legality issue is a weird ongoing thing. Alot of places are basically saying f you to the FDA, and continuing on business as usual. Even *** has announced they will continue to sell them. And they have alot to lose financially. I would like an answer as to why this is going on as well
That's because OEP is like the #1 selling fat burner since ephedrine.