OxyElite Pro DMAA clone?

Dean1993

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried HydroxyElite Pro by Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals? Is It pretty much a OxyElite Pro DMAA verison clone? Id love to hear your thoughts and opinions

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has anyone tried HydroxyElite DMAA version by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals? Its pretty much a OxyElite Pro DMAA verison clone. Id love to hear your thoughts and opinions
I’ve read reviews elsewhere, it’s not the same as OG Oxyelite and it’s basically just Hi-Tech HydroxyElite packaged in a different bottle to try and entice the customer. If you never tried HydroxyElite, let me tell you it was essentially inert.

The same is true with USPLabs (Hi-Tech) Jack3d..

Dean1993

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry, I ment to say in the question, "Is it the same as Oxyelite pro DMAA verison?" Just fixed it. So you would say no, its not the same or relatively close to the same? The ingredients on the back of the bottle look like its pretty much a clone...

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sorry, I ment to say in the question, "Is it the same as Oxyelite pro DMAA verison?" So you would say no, its not the same or relatively close to the same? The ingredients on the back of the bottle look like its pretty much a clone...
Right....it’s a very similar ingredient label to OG USPLabs OEP with DMAA, with the exception of the additional 100mg DMHA. Its just not going to be anything like what was in the original product by USPLabs. We aren’t even truly sure what was in the original product that made it so great. I can tell you, it’s not found in this bottle..

I only brought up OG HydroxyElite because that is probably exactly what these feel like- which is nothing

Dean1993

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Right....it’s a very similar ingredient label to OG USPLabs OEP with DMAA, with the exception of the additional 100mg DMHA. Its just not going to be anything like what was in the original product by USPLabs. We aren’t even truly sure what was in the original product that made it so great. I can tell you, it’s not found in this bottle..
what's ur favorite fat burner supplement? I heard alpha lean 7 is good...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can guarantee Alpha Lean is more potent than the OxyElite product. It’s definitely a sweat bomb and has a strong Alpha-Yohimbine feel. It’s actually a little too strong in the AY department for me and feels kind of dirty.

Thermagize XT by SNS is another potent product with impressive thermogenic properties. It’s liability is that it’s not one that most people (or anyone I have seen) can take multiple times a day on a daily basis to produce any desired fatloss results. People have been taking it as needed when extremely tired, or PWO.

If I were to recommend anything to anyone, it would be to stack Olympus Labs IGNITE with Black Magic Supply Magic Eraser. Goal being 1 cap of each 3x daily and titrate up or down depending on individual tolerance.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
I can guarantee Alpha Lean is more potent than the OxyElite product. It’s definitely a sweat bomb and has a strong Alpha-Yohimbine feel. It’s actually a little too strong in the AY department for me and feels kind of dirty.

Thermagize XT by SNS is another potent product with impressive thermogenic properties. It’s liability is that it’s not one that most people (or anyone I have seen) can take multiple times a day on a daily basis to produce any desired fatloss results. People have been taking it as needed when extremely tired, or PWO.

If I were to recommend anything to anyone, it would be to stack Olympus Labs IGNITE with Black Magic Supply Magic Eraser. Goal being 1 cap of each 3x daily and titrate up or down depending on individual tolerance.
What have you noticed from that stack ?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What have you noticed from that stack ?
Super clean and long lasting energy with mood enhancement. Also, unlike most fat burners that just contain stimulants, both of those products contain ingredients that will actually help your body burn fat and promote thermogenesis.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely alpha lean 7 by hard rock supplements would be a nice one to check out and give it a shot. You could start at a lower dosage and build your way up to suggested dosage as it is a pretty strong fat burner.