Oxandrolone cycle.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Is anavar mild enough to start out at 100mg / day? Or is 50 enough?

Not running anything else. I've pinned test before but I just want a casual cycle this time around. Thinking of running it for 8 weeks.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Not running anything else. I've pinned test before but I just want a casual cycle this time around. Thinking of running it for 8 weeks.
If you're thinking of 100mg, I'd personally start at 50mg, but that's just my opinion. I've run up to 60mg in the past, and was satisfied (except for some occasional mild stomach issues).

C

Chasingtails

Awards
I think it depends entire on how good the source is. 50 should be plenty of pharma. The UGL stuff often requires a lot more

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
50 is good, taking 100 right now and just tensing a couple of times can give me a wicked pump haha start with 50 and work your way up, I’m just pushing boundary’s this time. I’d also run it 10 weeks if you’ve got the money, really shines for me 5-6 weeks in, the look is great and fat comes off with a decentish diet.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Why not test? Orals only are not worth the suppression. What do you mean by casual? Can't you casually run some test with your var?