Oxandrolone (anavar)

r0nin

Awards
Gonna take 40mg a day in 2 20mg doses.

when is a good time to time these doses?

also i was gonna take some milk thistle with it. what should i use as a PCT?

any other tips with Var?

BUSBY

Awards
no expert here but dont think you need to worry about the milk thistle, anavar isnt gonna do much damage to you in that dose. Ive been on 40 mgs a day for the last 4 weeks and its enough for atrophy but nothing else. from my research i read that its suppose to be in your system for 12 hours after taking it so i have been dosing twice daily at 3:30 am and at 3:30 pm

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Get some dermacrine as well. Use as your test base.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Side effects are rare with anavar. Also, it increases phosphocreatine synthesis in the muscle cells, so it may have a synergistic effect with creatine.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
get some tbol to stack with it, also at 40mg e/d, then you'll be in business.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
get some tbol to stack with it, also at 40mg e/d, then you'll be in business.
Have you done this ever??? Curious as to its results and if stacking 2 17AA orals is rough on a person for a 6 weeker.

r0nin

Awards
im looking just to lean out and boost strength.. should i up it from 40 mg for this?

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Have you done this ever??? Curious as to its results and if stacking 2 17AA orals is rough on a person for a 6 weeker.
At 10 weeks on anavar your liver values wont be skewed.. But your kidney values will. They are both mild on liver.. Almost to the point of no effect to liver

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Ya I knew they were mild esp for 17aa, so stacking those 2 for 6-8 weeks prob doesnt pose to much harm or alarming changes in blood tests..??

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Ya I knew they were mild esp for 17aa, so stacking those 2 for 6-8 weeks prob doesnt pose to much harm or alarming changes in blood tests..??
bingo. except for kidney vals

r0nin

Awards
do i take the dermacrine during the cycle of Var, or after?

kvothe

Awards
var can be pretty rough on cholesterol I have heard, search around for better info than just that general statement, but have definitely read before where people said var in that respect is not mild

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
var can be pretty rough on cholesterol I have heard, search around for better info than just that general statement, but have definitely read before where people said var in that respect is not mild
At 40, var is not that bad on lipids.

And, dermacrine is to be taken on cycle. Topical version, not liquid.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to answer your question, yes, and I know others who have as well.

but aside from that, i've stacked worse than that before for 8 weeks, had my blood work come back better than normal, in the doc's words, it looked excellent.

now, if I had said, stack m1t with boladrol, or superdrol with anadrol, I could see your concern, but oral turinabol & anavar?

lmao, these are probably the safest oral steroids a person could use, with tbol being the safest (in my opinion).

and oral methylated steroids aren't for a person who isn't totally healthy. If you get bloodwork back after post cycle, and your levels aren't normal or better, your either doing something wrong, or might not be as healthy as you think, and may need to stay away from steroids.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Hell, I'm rippin 15mg SD and 50mg Phera together as a kick to my cyp/NPP run..a little harsher than var or tbol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yep, i've ran 20mg of sd & 20mg of pp, even bumped it to 30mg each the last week. (can you say back pumps)

sd/pp is a great stack. i'd say the best if you have test to go with it.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
In these tough economical times, I have been forced to use whatever I had left kicking around the house and piece together a good blast. So far so good with any toxicity issues other than yellow eyes, yellow finger nails and constant pissing of the copper hue. lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh, ur good. as long as ur poop doesn't come out white, your okay.

kvothe

Awards
At 40, var is not that bad on lipids.

And, dermacrine is to be taken on cycle. Topical version, not liquid.
at 40-50 mgs per day var not bad on lipids? Honestly that sounds nice as I have held off on doing var just to not ahve to deal with that. May have to try, all research I did showed it was hard on lipids, but then again, I see very many people running it at 80+mgs per day. thanks for the info

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
at 40-50 mgs per day var not bad on lipids? Honestly that sounds nice as I have held off on doing var just to not ahve to deal with that. May have to try, all research I did showed it was hard on lipids, but then again, I see very many people running it at 80+mgs per day. thanks for the info
You are correct. Var has been used at lower doses for hyperlipidemia with regard to HDL.

So it VERY effectively would bring down HDL and raise LDL. While not very impactive to the total cholesterol numbers, Var is an absolute abomination to the HDL/LDL ratio. Which studies show if you reduce HDL 50% it invariably raises the risk of heart disease just as much.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are correct. Var has been used at lower doses for hyperlipidemia with regard to HDL.

So it VERY effectively would bring down HDL and raise LDL. While not very impactive to the total cholesterol numbers, Var is an absolute abomination to the HDL/LDL ratio. Which studies show if you reduce HDL 50% it invariably raises the risk of heart disease just as much.
I can't rep you anymore. I like it when someone jumps in with a little scientific clarification. Despite it invariably having the metaphorical effect of urinating on someone's bonfire.

I can't stand the "it will be fine, I run much harsher cycles" justification.

tsoby

Awards
im not asking for a source when i ask this more just for knowledge sake. everywhere i see anavar on the internet i see it as basically the most expensive oral. like 50 bucks for a ten day supply if dosed at 50 mg a day. is this accurate? or should i keep looking because there is cheaper out there. onec again not looking for a source just asking if i should spend time looking or if thats as good as it gets

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Talking about buying and/or selling steroids/illegal substances on an internet forum is illegal!"

Source: Forum Rules!

kvothe

Awards

thanks for the info, I tend to stay away from orals just for the health risks, I dont want to take any more risk than necessary, especially when there are injects that can have approximately same effect.

tsoby

Awards
"Talking about buying and/or selling steroids/illegal substances on an internet forum is illegal!"

Source: Forum Rules!
i wasnt talking about buiying or selling tnhem i was just asking if 50 is above average price. not that im gonna buy it or where

r0nin

Awards
so will your cholesterol values return to normal after the cycle?

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
I am pretty sure I read some bloodwork to show that 40mg and below a day, with a test base did not harm hdl/ldl too bad.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
lots and lots of big big dudes used the tbol/var/proviron stack for a long time with awesome results...

jybryand... you say you liked the pp/sd stack a lot... hows it compare to dbol at a moderate dose? i mean how does something like 30mg pp/20mg sd(50mg total) compare to 50mg total of dbol... is the synergistic effect just better or what?

also for the record last cycle ran
dbol - 50/50/30/30/
mdrol-00/00/10/10/20

awesome synergy .. the day i added sd.. the dbol gains i had started to harden up alot.. and i got muchh much dryer

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

yea, unfortuntately, this is a common side effect for all steroids.

more so with methyls & ethyls, but you gotta pay to play.

dont want negative impact on your cardiovascular system, dont use steroids.

r0nin

Awards
Is there anything I could take for cholesterol support?

FelipeBR

FelipeBR

Awards
Clomid 50/50/20/20 + test booster + creatine for anavar PCT is enough.

r0nin

Awards
im not a huge fan of creatine, but i take glutamine. do i have to add creatine?

also, im taking Testopro, is this sufficient for the libido and test base?

Grizvok

Awards
im not a huge fan of creatine, but i take glutamine. do i have to add creatine?

also, im taking Testopro, is this sufficient for the libido and test base?
You take glutamine (a supplement that does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING when orally taken) but you fail to use the supplement proven a million times?

r0nin

Awards
Well, im getting 2g of creatine in my Jack3d i take..

the glutamine is in the amino formula i take (Xtend). and i have noticed more muscle volume since ive been taking it.

r0nin

Awards
when ive taken creatine in the past i become too bloated

Grizvok

Awards
why is it dumb?
Because it does seem to cause problems in individuals and is altogether unnecessary since taking 5g a day will get your muscles just as saturated with creatine but will take slightly longer. Therefore taking 5g a day should solve his issues...certainly helped me not get ridiculously bloated when taking 25g a day.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you have any data based studies to back what you are saying? just curious.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have heard that before and believe I read a study, but I am tired and in the middle of a 20 page paper right now. So here is a journal article that talks about it in there somewhere. Sorry... dont have time to read it since my brain is saturated right now.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC155521/

your cheating, I was just being a pest and messing with the guy stating about creatine. :friday:

good luck on your paper though

Grizvok

Awards
do you have any data based studies to back what you are saying? just curious.
A study backing up that similar creatine levels are reached regardless of the loading phase with the only factor being time?

Sure I will find one for you but it is pretty elementary and was disproved long ago.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get some dermacrine as well. Use as your test base.
Agreed. Adding a test base will improve your ride bro. Dermacrine is still around if you know where to find it. As far as liver protection, there really isnt any need, but NAC is never a bad idea.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
In these tough economical times, I have been forced to use whatever I had left kicking around the house and piece together a good blast. So far so good with any toxicity issues other than yellow eyes, yellow finger nails and constant pissing of the copper hue. lol
What causes the yellow eyes, etc...

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
N
yea, unfortuntately, this is a common side effect for all steroids.

more so with methyls & ethyls, but you gotta pay to play.

dont want negative impact on your cardiovascular system, dont use steroids.
Would it effect endurance at all?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
You want to keep the strength you gained from the cycle to right?

Take the creatine. Kre Alk creatine will not give you any bloat or water related gains. 6 caps a day should do the trick.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Well, im getting 2g of creatine in my Jack3d i take..

the glutamine is in the amino formula i take (Xtend). and i have noticed more muscle volume since ive been taking it.
No you haven't glutimine is chit