Oxanavar Run

Pieretti

Awards
Hi,

I am going to be running an Oxanavar cycle by KiloSports in a couple of weeks and I wanted to see if everything looked good.

I am going to start my cycle with Cycle Assist by Competitive Edge Labs 10 days before I start the Oxanavar. I am going to take 2 capsules of

Oxanavar twice daily. Once with breakfast and once with dinner. When nearing the end of the Oxanavar bottle, I am going to start my Post Cycle

by Powerlab Nutrition (PCT) the last week of Oxanavar and run it for 30 days. I also will be running my Cycle Assist throughout the Oxanavar and

PCT. One question that I have is, is my PCT strong enough for my cycle, and do I need a SERM?

All info is appreciated,

Thank you

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you dont NEED a serm but it would help alot

Pieretti

Awards
Thanks Gymrat! Would Nolvadex work with my PCT for a SERM? Plus how does the rest look?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
is this the new or old version of oxanavar?

Pieretti

Awards
i'm not sure which one it is. Mine is a black bottle with an orange wrapper. I think it may be the new version.

androsoft

androsoft

Awards
i'm not sure which one it is. Mine is a black bottle with an orange wrapper. I think it may be the new version.
i believe that's the old version, the new one is a black and red color-way

Pieretti

Awards
Alright so I have the old version. All i'm concerned about is my PCT strong enough, and should I take a SERM?

androsoft

androsoft

Awards
absolutely get a SERM, nolva 20/20/10/10. ive never had experience with this compound so to be on the safe side.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
isnt that just epi?? or the stuff thats 99% exactly the same...??

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol : 10mg per capsule

Other Ingredients: Rice Powder
It's just Epi, nolva/clomid/torem and DAA should be sufficient for PCT, an AI would be smart as well as you will have some rebound once you drop the Epi (being a very strong AI itself for many).

Pieretti

Awards
I am going to use Nolva, 20/20/10/10. Could I stack my OTC PTC with the Nolva though?

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I am going to use Nolva, 20/20/10/10. Could I stack my OTC PTC with the Nolva though?
Have you used this or another type of epi clone before?

It was a bit hard on my joints. You might want a big bottle of fish oil while you run it. Just a good staple in general.

Pieretti

Awards
Have you used this or another type of epi clone before?

It was a bit hard on my joints. You might want a big bottle of fish oil while you run it. Just a good staple in general.
Thx Jessep, I have already bought a bottle of Fish Oil that I take regularly. No, this is my first run of Oxanavar.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
heavylifter33 Anabolics 8
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 2
dirtysanchez Anabolics 1
tmachovec Anabolics 14