Owner of IronMag Labs Finally Breaks His Silence!

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OWNER OF IRONMAG LABS FINALLY BREAKS HIS SILENCE!
When it comes to shot callers, major players, and O.G.’s in the fitness industry you can’t be more real and more legit than Robert DiMaggio. I’ve known Robert since 2010 and as of 2011 IronMag Labs was sponsoring my site Strength Addicts. That relationship was put on hiatus for a of couple years due to a certain gentleman named Aaron Singerman. Nonetheless, our friendship has always been ironclad and I’ve worked in a variety of capacities from IronMag Labs marketing director focusing on social media and content creation, to a staff writer for IronMagazine, and recently considered to run the IronMag Labs affiliate program. (still pending)
👉👉 https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2022/owner-of-ironmag-labs-finally-breaks-his-silence/

Attachments

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
does he talk about cooperating w/ the govt as an undercover snitch/bitch??

His Turk is fake chinese crap and his muscle-gels are garbage...

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All,you do is say the same ****. You are old and not funny. Has never posted a picture of his fat power lifting body.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Robert is a good guy. I have the utmost respect and love for him.

MuscleGelz are awesome guys. If you haven't tried them, you have to see the new product coming out. It's called Incinerate and its' a topical AOD-9604. I will do a log on it.

The product HEAL (topical bpc-157 and tb-500) is amazing. It has sold out 2x completely now in a matter of weeks. It's one of the best products any brand on this forum has.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All,you do is say the same ****. You are old and not funny. Has never posted a picture of his fat power lifting body.
Title should real “owner is an a-hole who doesn’t know how to talk to customers “

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
was about to say the same thing. also it looks like alot of ass lickers in this post...
money talks.. wouldnt be surprised if he cries again and gets bad posts deleted

cant take bad review of a co.